Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller is Interested in Facing Whyte-Chisora 2 Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Miller knows the winner is facing Joshua on the 13th so thinks it's safe to call out the winner. But i'm on to you bit5h.

Fight Ortiz who is actually free to fight. Call him out. But no, you stay silent by making out you're anything but a chump with empty words. Just like Wilder.
    What are you talking about? Ortiz is fighting Kauffman on the Wilder undercard & Miller has Dinu coming up. They are both fighting soon. I would be all for Miller/Ortiz but Miller isn't going to fight him as he is not in the WBC rankings since he isn't signed with VADA. If he signs up then I'm sure it would be a great fight but I doubt it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
      U must be from England to defend Whyte like that. Exactly what fans have been calling for the rematch??? I've seen people wanting Whyte to face Ortiz whom has called out Whyte which Whyte purposely low balled him to get him to turn it down. Also show me the article where Miller "turned down" Whyte. That statement is pure fiction.
      How can a fighter like Ortiz be low balled? A guy who cannot put 5/10k people on seat to watch him.
      Now tell me, how much did he get against wilder for the title shot?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        He has beaten 3 decent HWs in Washington, Duhaupas & Wach. I'm not a ****** nor am I American. I have been following big baby Miller since he turned pro & was pointing him out on this site long before any casuals or posters even knew who he was. He is going to be a hard man to beat.
        These guys you mentioned, are they HW's? These are pure journeymen just like Kelvin Johnson.
        Simple.

Comment

Now we’re talking..

Comment

This guy just keep saying nonsense every time

Comment

Miller needs to actually fight someone top 10. His last fight was against an old man and this one against an unknown bum. Why do all American heavyweights take after Wilder, keep flapping their gums about wanting big fights but then fighting complete bums.

Whyte and Chisora both coming off big wins and the first match was a classic. This is a much bigger fight

Comment

Whyte is a big strong heavyweight and plods forward throwing bombs, there's no boxing technique about him. Any decent heavyweight with a boxing brain beats him, Parker was unlucky Whyte was given help with a bad referee decision and saved by the bell in the final round,Parker was the stronger finisher. If they rematched I believe Parker wins. Gifted heavyweights like Joshua, Wilder, Miller and now Usyk gives Whyte a boxing lesson. Hearn should push to rematch him in April against Joshua because he may lose in the interim and lose his chance of another World title challenge and when Joshua stops him again he can make some decent money.

Comment

The winner of Whyte v Chisora beats Miller. The few times I’ve seen Miller he’s busy enough, but has no real snap to his punches.

Take Whyte in a wide decision, Chisora in a narrow decision.

Comment

Whyte beats miller he has a better resume and more experience as it is

Comment

Everybody seems to foget about Fast Fres.

Comment

Working...
                      X