Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller is Interested in Facing Whyte-Chisora 2 Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller knows the winner is facing Joshua on the 13th so thinks it's safe to call out the winner. But i'm on to you bit5h.

Fight Ortiz who is actually free to fight. Call him out. But no, you stay silent by making out you're anything but a chump with empty words. Just like Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
      Here's what happens in Hearn's fantasy land:

- Whyte beats Chisora
      - Joshua/Whyte II with Usyk/Chisora either on undercard or separate fight to max out revenue (Hearn will see the Usyk fight as sellable as its his entry to HW, plus increases the UK exposure for Usyk)
      - Joshua beats Whyte, Usyk beats Chisora
      - sets up Joshua/Miller and Usyk/Whyte (again, can sell the Usyk fight as a reasonable continuation of warming into the HW league, while Whyte still carries cred as having only lost to Joshua)
      - Joshua and Usyk win again
      - Joshua/Usyk April 2019

Hearn can keep the whole thing Matchroom, cashing in with two scoops of ice-cream in every fight, meantime using it as bait, to Wilder especially, as 'if you want in, join Matchroom'
      Your fantasy falls apart when the truth is that Hearn has never said Wilder would need to join Matchroom to get a Joshua fight.

Sorry to correct your delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
        None of them 2 want it. Whyte has already proven to be a P.$$y. He avoided Ortiz. Took a safer fight with Chisora who has 8 losses and he already beat to preserve a title shot. Will get knocked out again by Joshua.
        The Chisora fight has been in the pipeline well before the Ortiz thing. It will sell a lot more because fans have been calling for the rematch ever since the first fight. Ortiz is actually irrelevant. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Oh, and Miller has already turned down a fight with Whyte in the past. So Miller is the p5ssy here.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Well Parker & Miller both want the winner so why not fighter each other? Parker vs Miller but I have a strange feeling Miller is slowly going to become the next boogeyman of the division. I don’t see Duca Events putting Parker anywhere near Miller.
          Miller would only become the boogieman to complete ******s. Which is why Americans will claim such nonsense in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            The Chisora fight has been in the pipeline well before the Ortiz thing. It will sell a lot more because fans have been calling for the rematch ever since the first fight. Ortiz is actually irrelevant. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Oh, and Miller has already turned down a fight with Whyte in the past. So Miller is the p5ssy here.
            U must be from England to defend Whyte like that. Exactly what fans have been calling for the rematch??? I've seen people wanting Whyte to face Ortiz whom has called out Whyte which Whyte purposely low balled him to get him to turn it down. Also show me the article where Miller "turned down" Whyte. That statement is pure fiction.

Comment

Whyte still believing that Dream that Eddie Sold Him? He not getting either anytime soon

Comment

U must be from England to defend Whyte like that. Exactly what fans have been calling for the rematch??? I've seen people wanting Whyte to face Ortiz whom has called out Whyte which Whyte purposely low balled him to get him to turn it down. Also show me the article where Miller "turned down" Whyte. That statement is pure fiction.
                And you must be American.

Trust me, as a Brit, the fans have been calling for the rematch with Chisora for some time now. Hearn was in deep negotiations with Chisora months before the Ortiz thing but Chisora was asking for too much money. He only came back to the table when the Ortiz fight might be made.

What lowball offer? You sure you're not thinking about Brezeale?

Whyte offered Miller a fight in the UK and Miller refused point blank to travel for the fight. Search around, you'll find it.

Comment

And you must be American.

Trust me, as a Brit, the fans have been calling for the rematch with Chisora for some time now. Hearn was in deep negotiations with Chisora months before the Ortiz thing but Chisora was asking for too much money. He only came back to the table when the Ortiz fight might be made.

What lowball offer? You sure you're not thinking about Brezeale?

Whyte offered Miller a fight in the UK and Miller refused point blank to travel for the fight. Search around, you'll find it.
                  Post the link of it. Your boy Whyte is a P...y. Only in the UK people care about the Whyte/Chisora fight. Anywhere else it's irrelevant.

Comment

Miller would only become the boogieman to complete ******s. Which is why Americans will claim such nonsense in the near future.
                    He has beaten 3 decent HWs in Washington, Duhaupas & Wach. I'm not a ****** nor am I American. I have been following big baby Miller since he turned pro & was pointing him out on this site long before any casuals or posters even knew who he was. He is going to be a hard man to beat.

Comment

Post the link of it. Your boy Whyte is a P...y. Only in the UK people care about the Whyte/Chisora fight. Anywhere else it's irrelevant.
                      Actually it is a pretty relevant fight as Chisora just KO'd Takam who was a top 10 HW & Whyte has beaten some good HWs to earn his spot. He could of sat back & waited as the WBO mandatory but he put it on the line against Chisora in a rematch. This fight has big HW implications. The winner could be fighting AJ at Wembley in April if Wilder beats Fury & they can't unify on the April date. That result is the first hurdle as Wilder has an immediate rematch clause if Fury were to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X