Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller is Interested in Facing Whyte-Chisora 2 Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised Miller isn’t calling out the loser considering he’s been Eddie’s bum collector lately.

Comment

Not surprising everyone is calling out the winner. Everyone knows winner likely gets Joshua next. And even if that doesn't happen and the fight get's made, it's a 7 figure payday on PPV against a much easier opponent than Joshua, who wouldn't want that?

There's good money to be made in the UK. Bellew got 4 mill guarantee for Usyk, Uysk got 7 figure payday too, despite being the B-side. Whyte is about to have his 2nd PPV fight which I'm sure will sell as well as the last one.

Miller thought shouldn't look past Dinu. That's not an easy fight for him.

Comment

I'd quite like to see Whyte/Miller. But I think Whyte will probably be facing Joshua come April.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Your fantasy falls apart when the truth is that Hearn has never said Wilder would need to join Matchroom to get a Joshua fight.

Sorry to correct your delusions.
          Lol. What part of 'HEARN'S fantasy land' did you not understand. He's out to make money, and can potentially do it without Wilder, whether we like it or not. I'm no fan of monopoly/cartel like situations, but Hearn can operate like one for at least 18 months.

Comment

I like when big baby talks about food.. he makes me hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
              Post the link of it. Your boy Whyte is a P...y. Only in the UK people care about the Whyte/Chisora fight. Anywhere else it's irrelevant.
              The money will be coming from the UK market anyway, so neither need to care if anyone is interested outside of the UK. But here's the thing, they are. Everyone in the world who is a boxing fan and watched the first fight will watch the rematch. Including many Americans who liked the first fight.

I've told you to search around. Go and look on YT for Miller crying about how he shouldn't need to travel. Him and his manager claiming he's the star and ****. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                He has beaten 3 decent HWs in Washington, Duhaupas & Wach. I'm not a ****** nor am I American. I have been following big baby Miller since he turned pro & was pointing him out on this site long before any casuals or posters even knew who he was. He is going to be a hard man to beat.
                Haha, Don't worry, I know you're not American. I wasn't calling you a ******. Just the Americans who would use this kind of talk like it has any value.

Disagree about any of those being decent wins. 2 of those are completely finished (Not that they were any good to start with) And Washington really is poor from head to toe. Heavies i'd call decent are Takam, Chisora and Hughie Fury. Not good, but decent. Those 3 guys you listed are just bums.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  What are you talking about? Ortiz is fighting Kauffman on the Wilder undercard & Miller has Dinu coming up. They are both fighting soon. I would be all for Miller/Ortiz but Miller isn't going to fight him as he is not in the WBC rankings since he isn't signed with VADA. If he signs up then I'm sure it would be a great fight but I doubt it happens.
                  Yeah, but they'd be free to fight each other early next year. Their fights coming up are very close to each other so neither could claim they've been out of the ring too long when negotiating for a fight for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                    Lol. What part of 'HEARN'S fantasy land' did you not understand. He's out to make money, and can potentially do it without Wilder, whether we like it or not. I'm no fan of monopoly/cartel like situations, but Hearn can operate like one for at least 18 months.
                    I understood it perfectly. You made out that Wilder would need to join Matchroom for him to be involved. I said he wouldn't because Hearn has never, nor ever will ask for him to do that.

Comment

me too, I'll do it for a million.

Comment

Working...
                      X