Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller is Interested in Facing Whyte-Chisora 2 Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller is Interested in Facing Whyte-Chisora 2 Winner

On December 22nd, Dereck Chisora and Dillian Whyte will square off for the second time. The fight will be a rematch of their epic 2016 bout that Whyte won via split decision. The fight was one of the leading contenders for Fight of the Year in 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would actually be a very good fight! I think whyte gets tko'd in the late rounds if it happens.

Comment

Make it happen

Comment

Join the bum bash party

Comment

Everyone wants the winner of that fight thats not in line for a title shot. But Whyte is likely to win & then he's got next vs Joshua so good luck with that. Maybe all these mfers can get Whyte after he catches his 2nd L to Joshua.

Or f#ck who knows maybe Whyte will upset Joshua & we got a nice lil trilogy too who knows. Whyte definitely had Joshua hurt, but I think Joshua has gotten better since that first fight than Whyte has.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Everyone wants the winner of that fight thats not in line for a title shot. But Whyte is likely to win & then he's got next vs Joshua so good luck with that. Maybe all these mfers can get Whyte after he catches his 2nd L to Joshua.

Or f#ck who knows maybe Whyte will upset Joshua & we got a nice lil trilogy too who knows. Whyte definitely had Joshua hurt, but I think Joshua has gotten better since that first fight than Whyte has.
            I agree about everybody wanting the winner. Maybe someone should call out for the loser. It will still be a good payday...a reasonable name on the resume...and quite possibly finally put one of them out to pasture. Until somebody else actually beats either Whyte or Chisora...then the Whyte/Chisora/Joshua circus can continue to roll on.

Comment

"Most definitely. I am known for killing ****roaches so anytime they are ready I am dropping a bomb on them," Miller stated.

YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!

Comment

Whyte vs. Chisora winner fights Joshua in April! Big Baby knows that! He should be calling out Luis Ortiz, and Hearn should be talking that up ASAP! Ortiz seems interested in some of that DAZN money, so it's a win-win for everybody! Miller vs. Ortiz on the undercard of Joshua PPV in April! Make It Happen! Winner gets Joshua!

Comment

The press conferences leading up to the actual fight would be epic between these two. Not to mention, the fight would be very entertaining as well. I would really like to see this.

Comment

War Big Baby, war! Go eat them English muffins!

Comment

Working...
                    X