Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Already Beat Canelo - He Should Face Ramirez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that ESPN and 168 would be the perfect fit for Golovkin at this stage of his career. He's done all that can be done at Middleweight so it's time to move up.

These middleweights are beating him up now. At this point, Charlo just may hurt or even stop him, because not only is Gennady getting older but also Charlo is naturally larger and stronger than Canelo and a bigger puncher too.

Moreover, he has been taking a real pounding at this weight division, in recent years beginning with the Kell Brook fight. He's almost 37 years old now, so perhaps he has simply outgrown the division, because he's becoming gunshy and his punching power has become non-existent.

Therefore, if was advising him, I'll tell him, if it's at all possible, to try and secure one last fight at the middleweight division with Canelo Alvarez; Before moving up in weight to the 168 lbs division permanently. If not, then just simply retire.

Comment

Same old Bobfather who made unnecessary rematches again and again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        That's why zero rep points!

The judges deemed the first fight a split draw not a loss!

In a split draw, one of the three judges scores the contest in favor of one fighter, another judge scores it in favor of the other fighter, and the third judge scores the contest as a draw. The decision is announced as a draw.

The fight ended in a split draw, with Dave Moretti scoring the fight 115–113 for Golovkin, Adalaide Byrd scoring it 118–110 for Álvarez, and Don Trella scoring it 114–114.

Sorry Clen-nelo lost the first fight! Unless you believe the fairy tale of a story of Adalaide Byrd scoring it 118–110 for Álvarez!

I'm new here, so I don't know what you mean by points.

No one believes Byrd's score card but some people do believe Canelo won the first fight. He had the higher power punch percentage, he landed the cleaner shots and he was making ggg miss.

Either way, I was not talking about the first fight. I was talking about the 2nd fight. Canelo clearly won that one.

Comment

The trilogy needs to happen. These other fights don't matter as much for legacy. Not sure if Canelo is going to want it though. He may go the Marquez route and say I won and that's the end of it.

Comment

zurdo is not even a ppv fighter, really not a fanbase built yet, and seems like he is never going to get there...
            i dont even recall zurdo filling up an arena yet... he is a solid fight but not the reason you want go move over a network... not after ggg made around 50 mil in two fights with canelo... there is really not much to think about for ggg, go to dazn even if it has to be a 3 or 5 fight deal, the money or legacy is there...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Bob Arum HATES Canelo,he like Atlas tries to cover it up,then turns around & hates 24/7,just like fáglignagggi the giant Mayweather/Ggg urethra cleaner.

Meanwhile he tries to plug his own 6'2" Mexican ultra cherrypicking giant that boils down to smw so he can face the same bums multiple times & still look like sht against them. You truly can't make this sht up.

Its hilarious how many ggg ballhuggers in the media stay salty because the ginger took their heros soul worse than amir Kahn,he pulled up gggs skirt & now he's walking around with his püssy showing,so I guess you can say that Canelo turned him out after he exposed gs püssy,raped him all over the ring for 12 rds,then had him run to the lockers & show up at the press conference like the latest "victim" btch from the #metoo movement,he had ggg speaking patois & talking bout"I don speak english no mo "
              Lmao!! That was too funny

Comment

I don't think Zurdo is as good as either GGG or Canelo. Zurdo has been a lousy champ fighting mostly weak challengers. I think GGG beat Canelo twice but the 2nd fight was close and many think Canelo won. An official win over Canelo does much more for GGG's legacy than beating Zurdo and it pays much better. Smith is the best 168 pound champ, not Zurdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
                  First fight was a MD for GGG and the second one was a draw. Zurdo has to step up and fight a top name like Callum, Uzcategui, Benavidez, Groves or DeGale-CEJ winner.
                  First fight was a draw. Second was a decision win for Canelo.

Please use facts when posting results.

Comment

GGG can be p4p1 if he not duck Charlo and Andrade

Comment

Bob Arum trying to throw his boy some bones ripe for the pickings I see you Bob you old sly mutha****ka

Comment

Working...
                      X