Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Already Beat Canelo - He Should Face Ramirez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the fucc wants to pay for a Triple g vs Gilberto Ramirez ppv??

Comment

Golovkin is 0-1-1 against Canelo.

Comment

The good thing is that Arum & Hearn push GGG to move up to 168 and face Ramirez or Callum Smith. But naturally the Callum Smith fight at Anfield is much much bigger financially for GGG. Plus the WBA title & Ring magazine belt at stake.I see Smith stopping GGG by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
          Solid fight imo but if GGG goes to ESPN he'll likely have to sign a multi-fight agreement. Meaning that any hopes of a Canelo trilogy would be postponed and GGG would probably be 38-39 by that time. I think Golovkin should sign with DAZN. If the Callum Smith fight happens it would be huge. And the prospect of a Canelo trilogy would be easier to make.
          The Smith fight is financially one of the biggest fights which can be made for GGG between 160-168. But I see Smith stopping GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            Bob Arum really needs to have his head checked. Canelo beat ggg and ggg is NOT moving to 168 to fight anyone.
            That's why zero rep points!

The judges deemed the first fight a split draw not a loss!

In a split draw, one of the three judges scores the contest in favor of one fighter, another judge scores it in favor of the other fighter, and the third judge scores the contest as a draw. The decision is announced as a draw.

The fight ended in a split draw, with Dave Moretti scoring the fight 115–113 for Golovkin, Adalaide Byrd scoring it 118–110 for Álvarez, and Don Trella scoring it 114–114.

Sorry Clen-nelo lost the first fight! Unless you believe the fairy tale of a story of Adalaide Byrd scoring it 118–110 for Álvarez!

Comment

I don't see why GGG would sign a deal with ESPN? What does TR have at 160? What do they have at 168 besides Zurdo? A one-fight deal to fight to fight Zurdo in a PPV is not a bad option, IF ZURDO LOOKS GOOD in a rematch with Hart. A fight with Callum Smith in London would be a much better option!

Comment

... I can't see GGG fighting anybody for a purse below $20 million... so: he's almost retired...

Comment

Bob Arum is a senile old man

Comment

Unless it's for callum Smith, moving from 160 to 168 is pointless because the better talent and bigger pay days are at 160. Canelo is doing it to avoid the real challenges and pretend he's actually chasing another title, but all it takes is common sense to know that it's yet another creative duck move. Ggg should stay at 160 and either rematch jacobs or face charlo or Andrade since canelo won't be doing that anytime soon.

Comment

The old hoodwinker arum who resembles a dehydrated locust still hasn't croaked it? Liberties....

Comment

Working...
                      X