Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Already Beat Canelo - He Should Face Ramirez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Already Beat Canelo - He Should Face Ramirez!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum sees no reason for middleweight contender Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) to jump over to streaming service DAZN for a trilogy fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This would be a sweet fight if anything at 160 can't be made

Comment

Bob Arum really needs to have his head checked. Canelo beat ggg and ggg is NOT moving to 168 to fight anyone.

Comment

Let's make a list

ESPN+
        Ramirez @168

Fox
        Charlo

DAZN
        Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs, David Lemuiex, Jamie Mungia, Boo Boo Andrade

I think the best option is clear.

Comment

All these clowns are going to have to wait. Total reconstructive surgery of the face requires a long time to heal. g's face won't be healed enough to get licensed until the end of 2019 at the very earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            Let's make a list

ESPN+
            Ramirez @168

Fox
            Charlo

DAZN
            Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs, David Lemuiex, Jamie Mungia, Boo Boo Andrade

I think the best option is clear.
            munguia is headed to espn. Uzcategui and Hart are there too. So is Murata and maybe Brant

Comment

Pathetic bitter old man jealous Canelo is the king

Comment

Bob Arum HATES Canelo,he like Atlas tries to cover it up,then turns around & hates 24/7,just like fáglignagggi the giant Mayweather/Ggg urethra cleaner.

Meanwhile he tries to plug his own 6'2" Mexican ultra cherrypicking giant that boils down to smw so he can face the same bums multiple times & still look like sht against them. You truly can't make this sht up.

Its hilarious how many ggg ballhuggers in the media stay salty because the ginger took their heros soul worse than amir Kahn,he pulled up gggs skirt & now he's walking around with his püssy showing,so I guess you can say that Canelo turned him out after he exposed gs püssy,raped him all over the ring for 12 rds,then had him run to the lockers & show up at the press conference like the latest "victim" btch from the #metoo movement,he had ggg speaking patois & talking bout"I don speak english no mo "

Comment

First fight was a MD for GGG and the second one was a draw. Zurdo has to step up and fight a top name like Callum, Uzcategui, Benavidez, Groves or DeGale-CEJ winner.

Comment

Solid fight imo but if GGG goes to ESPN he'll likely have to sign a multi-fight agreement. Meaning that any hopes of a Canelo trilogy would be postponed and GGG would probably be 38-39 by that time. I think Golovkin should sign with DAZN. If the Callum Smith fight happens it would be huge. And the prospect of a Canelo trilogy would be easier to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X