Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Ward wanted both GGG and Kovalev scalps on his resume. but lil g's cowardice robbed us of this. hell they even ducked ancient Hopkins who would've been his best win.
    This ^ is TRUE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Dude, you can't sit there and argue with this guy. You have no idea who he is. Once you actually take a look at people like this, you'll feel like a fool for even communicating with them. Similar to Chollo Vista, if he's even still around. I've said it before, but I literally felt like a complete moron after I saw a picture of him. Felt like I was arguing with a 5th grader the entire time and had no idea. Really made me feel dumb.

Let these guys go and let them live in their false reality.
      Fools have no facts to support the B.S. YOU spew.

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        anyone that poasts ward responses is truly a idiot. wards dirty cheating tactics are well documented and its laughable to debate that.
        You STILL like losers? LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Yeah, keep thinking that. He dropped Jacobs and out landed both in all 3 fights! Press row scored all three fights for GGG too!

You're dreaming from a haters point of view and nobody gives a sh@t about your opinion.
          Press row....that says it all....LMMFAO! Fighters that actually have experience say different.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Press row....that says it all....LMMFAO! Fighters that actually have experience say different.
            Yeah? So fighters are automatically not biased now!?!? Yeah, right! Keep dreaming. Canelo lost both fights. Period.

The End

Comment

Well I'm glad I was a fan of Ward since his debut & never liked Triple L since 2013 cuz I knew he was a hype job.
              sure you were...let's see all your posts about andre ward that don't include anything about kovalev or ggg.

Comment

You cant even give us an analysis with a video of the jabs with the time on the clock & rounds that were supposedly landed by Triple L....LMMFAO!

Why should I. If you want to see what happened go look for yourself.

Comment

Give it up bro. You sound like a liberal. I know you love Canelo and he's a great fighter. But he got beat by GGG not once, but twice.

I think both fights combined its 98% GGG Victory/Draw from Press Row. These are people who are judging fights constantly and are in the KNOW of boxing.

Gotta give it up man.

Comment

• What the hell is this ggg fanboy crying robbery and press row narrative that HBO was pushing when their golden child lost.

It's fact that ggg ducked ward. If he moves up now to chase Canelo, it will only make ggg look even worse since his excuses were:
                    1 Ill fight anyone 154 to 168 - nope
                    2 I want to be unified at mw - nope
                    3 I want to fight the best at mw- nope
                    All 3 have been proven to be false statements by ggg and team. He just knew that ward would make him look bad. Ward ring IQ is higher than ggg regardless if you think he fights dirty.
                    It's the difference between an atg vs a good fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Dude, you can't sit there and argue with this guy. You have no idea who he is. Once you actually take a look at people like this, you'll feel like a fool for even communicating with them. Similar to Chollo Vista, if he's even still around. I've said it before, but I literally felt like a complete moron after I saw a picture of him. Felt like I was arguing with a 5th grader the entire time and had no idea. Really made me feel dumb.

Let these guys go and let them live in their false reality.
                      You still sleeping in the same bed as little boys?

Do I need to bump the post where you admitted to doing this?

Comment

Working...
                      X