Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Says the idiot that has no problem with canelo getting gift decisions and a card when he fought Floyd oh but GGG is the one getting help lmfao keep exposing yourself you ******
    T.B.E. beat Nelo period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      why is ward so obsessed with GGG? seriously.
      ... I suppose because he (Ward) took a big risk and fought Kovalev, twice, for about $10 million... while GGG took no risks and waited to fight Canelo, twice, for about $50 million...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Sure he could, as he really beat Canelo twice.
        Not at all, you got that backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          That cheating fake never fought anybody unless he could get them on his turf with paid off officials.
          Yeah that fake hype job Triple L did have paid officials cuz Nelo beat that robot TWICE!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Yeah that fake hype job Triple L did have paid officials cuz Nelo beat that robot TWICE!
            You're delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Yeah, because the all mighty dollar rules boxing. Not because of what actually happened in the ring.
              What actually happened in the ring was 0-3 vs Jacobs & Nelo twice....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                What actually happened in the ring was 0-3 vs Jacobs & Nelo twice....LMMFAO!
                Yeah, keep thinking that. He dropped Jacobs and out landed both in all 3 fights! Press row scored all three fights for GGG too!

You're dreaming from a haters point of view and nobody gives a sh@t about your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  Nothing to do with what I said...a bunch of "ward fans" suddenly materialized around the time of the talk of a ggg fight. Coincidentally, a bunch of people who already trashed ggg on the reg and rarely if ever talked about ward before. Find all the posts about ward that don't include anything about ggg or kovalev lol.
                  Well I'm glad I was a fan of Ward since his debut & never liked Triple L since 2013 cuz I knew he was a hype job.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Jay Golovkin outjabbed Canelo 2 to 1 in the second fight and I believe by a similar amount in the first fight. Golovkin also landed a lot of power punches so I don't know where your headed with this. It's a poor analysis.
                    You cant even give us an analysis with a video of the jabs with the time on the clock & rounds that were supposedly landed by Triple L....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      why is ward so obsessed with GGG? seriously.
                      Why was he asked the question? seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X