Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is ward so obsessed with GGG? seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      why is ward so obsessed with GGG? seriously.
      Maybe he's thinking of it as the easy win that got away. Don't forget GGG's overhype in those days.

Comment

• Ward wanted both GGG and Kovalev scalps on his resume. but lil g's cowardice robbed us of this. hell they even ducked ancient Hopkins who would've been his best win.

Comment

• Fact is we will never know how good ggg was since he never challenged himself. The tomato can killer.

He can still have that career moment but he can't if he's inactive. Otherwise he will be known forever as just a good champion. Even a rematch with Jacobs would help.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Jay Golovkin outjabbed Canelo 2 to 1 in the second fight and I believe by a similar amount in the first fight. Golovkin also landed a lot of power punches so I don't know where your headed with this. It's a poor analysis.
            Dude, you can't sit there and argue with this guy. You have no idea who he is. Once you actually take a look at people like this, you'll feel like a fool for even communicating with them. Similar to Chollo Vista, if he's even still around. I've said it before, but I literally felt like a complete moron after I saw a picture of him. Felt like I was arguing with a 5th grader the entire time and had no idea. Really made me feel dumb.

Let these guys go and let them live in their false reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              why is ward so obsessed with GGG? seriously.
              He's not. He was asked a question. That should be obvious by now.

Comment

• ward won the super six, called out dawson to meet him down at 168, spent 4 years semiretired only fighting like 2 cab drivers, then finally moved up one division and beat kovalev by 5 punch nut combo

ward is marginally better than ggg in that regard. Dont pat yourself on the back too much, when youre the best in your division, moving up one division to fight the best guy there is expected.

Comment

• So basically ward resume is still much better than ggg even with all the extra salty commentary. And gtfo if you think ward didn't break Kovalev regardless of low blows.

Ward is better in every way than ggg related to skills even gold medal, amateur, pro.

Comment

• anyone that poasts ward responses is truly a idiot. wards dirty cheating tactics are well documented and its laughable to debate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      So I take it canelo is also a triple L since he too had one loss right?
                      Nelo lost only to T.B.E. period.

Comment

Working...
                      X