Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions Derevyanchenko For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Jacobs got a gift last night ...other than the knock down, he got beat all night long...

Comment

• GGG ducked Sergiy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        You gggroupies are so fcking biased I swear. Whenever ggg constantly fights smaller fighters you can care less,but when he gets taken to the brink by a b+ fighter you cry that he supposedly somehow defied the laws of physics & gained like 30+ lbs in 1 night. Ggg & jacobs were almost the same weight in that fight regardless of fanboi false narratives,& he was trying to cherrypick Murata who as usual is smaller than him,rather than face Charlo whos bigger as he's mandated to do. Because ggg is 1 giant cherrypicking püssy who hates fighting AA or ANYONE bigger than him or even his size unless their complete bums...
        What constant smaller fighter did GGG face? Last time I checked Jacobs refused to do 2nd day weigh in for GGG and came into the ring at 185 that's just a fact. You don't go from throwing as many punches as he did vs GGG to barely throwing and looking gassed against Derev. unless your beginning to have issues rehydrating, you talking about Murata is smaller than GGG when he's 6' and GGG is 5'10 and 1 of the smallest at 160 even Vanes is much bigger than GGG wtf are you talking about fool who TF said Jacobs gained 30+ pounds? You sound like your on crack just another idiot talking nonsense no facts at all
        Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-28-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          I had Sergiy winning at least 7 rounds. Jacobs backed up the whole fight.
          That's exactly what I had which equates to a draw once the knock down is added. I don't know what new dope these dudes smoking saying Dervy didn't win more than 4 or 5 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Then he should of had no problem beating him then ******...

I thought GGG was about belts and legacy's doe!

Your fkn ****** ass bought that sht.
            The IBF stripped GGG well after the Vanes fight so wtf are u talking about idiot it's called prize fighting at the end of the day no one is going to care that much about belts when 15-30 million is on the line is that too hard for you to comprehend?

You don't take high risk low reward fights with that much money at stake where u can get a cut or something that could mess up that much money if your too ****** to understand that which you are than that's on you ultimately it wasn't GGG fault Canelo failed the drug test which was the real issue

Comment

• Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
              That's exactly what I had which equates to a draw once the knock down is added. I don't know what new dope these dudes smoking saying Dervy didn't win more than 4 or 5 rounds
              Derev should have started sooner and landed Cleaner punches he may have outworked Jacobs as the fight went on but for the most part it was ineffective aggression with glancing blows and he got knocked down, close fight but Jacobs clearly landed the sharper, cleaner and crispier punches.. 7-5, 6-6 plus a KD either way Jacobs won

It was much like Canelo vs GGG II minus the KD 1 guy landed Cleaner punches and the other did more work overall
              Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-28-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                What constant smaller fighter did GGG face? Last time I checked Jacobs refused to do 2nd day weigh in for GGG and came into the ring at 185 that's just a fact. You don't go from throwing as many punches as he did vs GGG to barely throwing and looking gassed against Derev. unless your beginning to have issues rehydrating, you talking about Murata is smaller than GGG when he's 6' and GGG is 5'10 and 1 of the smallest at 160 even Vanes is much bigger than GGG wtf are you talking about fool who TF said Jacobs gained 30+ pounds? You sound like your on crack just another idiot talking nonsense no facts at all
                You dsab fanboi vanes was a 2 yrs retired welter you fcking clown,& murata was the smallest cherrypick fight in the whole division,now your daddy ggg has made it official hes ducking charlo,& you dumb dsab your claiming Jacobs weighed 185 which would mean he gained 25 lbs overnight which is besides ******,it would be the hugest disadvantage for any fighter to gain 25+ lbs overnight. Lastly your coward lil g weighed 169.6 the 2nd weigh in on morning of fight,so he could've easily gained way more weight. Ggg is a cherrypicking püssy hypejob derailed,& your a gggroupie.

Comment

The IBF stripped GGG well after the Vanes fight so wtf are u talking about idiot it's called prize fighting at the end of the day no one is going to care that much about belts when 15-30 million is on the line is that too hard for you to comprehend?

You don't take high risk low reward fights with that much money at stake where u can get a cut or something that could mess up that much money if your too ****** to understand that which you are than that's on you ultimately it wasn't GGG fault Canelo failed the drug test which was the real issue

When your a fcking cowardis cherrypicking hypocrite püssy like ggg is when you duck your mando to cherrypick a retired welter bum,after talking mad sht for yrs about "not being a businessman & not being greedy like canelo,& only fighting for honor" or when he was talking sht about Charlo(whos hes still ducking)4 fighting heiland,or when he claimed canelos a coward for vacating rather than give him 45% split he didn't deserve. Btch please your daddy ggg is a coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    You dsab fanboi vanes was a 2 yrs retired welter you fcking clown,& murata was the smallest cherrypick fight in the whole division,now your daddy ggg has made it official hes ducking charlo,& you dumb dsab your claiming Jacobs weighed 185 which would mean he gained 25 lbs overnight which is besides ******,it would be the hugest disadvantage for any fighter to gain 25+ lbs overnight. Lastly your coward lil g weighed 169.6 the 2nd weigh in on morning of fight,so he could've easily gained way more weight. Ggg is a cherrypicking püssy hypejob derailed,& your a gggroupie.
                    So now Vanes is a Welterweight and Murata is the smallest 160 at 6'?? LMAO u just proved my point no facts at all just BS another hater. You said 30+ pounds now it's changed to 25pds when even Jacobs admitted he was somewhere around 180 fool lol u can't even make up your own mind 1st GGG was scared to fight Jacobs then he beat him then fought Canelo 2 of the best fighters around the weight but he's a cherry picker but fact is no one wanted to fight GGG until Kell Brook stepped up get your facts right crack head look and put the pipe down when did GGG ever say out of his mouth that he wouldnt fight Charlo? Charlo don't even want it with Jacobs clown LMAO gtfoh loser

Comment

So now Vanes is a Welterweight and Murata is the smallest 160 at 6'?? LMAO u just proved my point no facts at all just BS another hater. You said 30+ pounds now it's changed to 25pds when even Jacobs admitted he was somewhere around 180 fool lol u can't even make up your own mind 1st GGG was scared to fight Jacobs then he beat him then fought Canelo 2 of the best fighters around the weight but he's a cherry picker but fact is no one wanted to fight GGG until Kell Brook stepped up get your facts right crack head look and put the pipe down when did GGG ever say out of his mouth that he wouldnt fight Charlo? Charlo don't even want it with Jacobs clown LMAO gtfoh loser
                      You dsab fcking 🤡

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...happen--133201

what excuses will you make now huh punk? Your daddies ashook COWARD

Comment

Working...
                      X