Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions Derevyanchenko For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    What constant smaller fighter did GGG face? Last time I checked Jacobs refused to do 2nd day weigh in for GGG and came into the ring at 185 that's just a fact. You don't go from throwing as many punches as he did vs GGG to barely throwing and looking gassed against Derev. unless your beginning to have issues rehydrating, you talking about Murata is smaller than GGG when he's 6' and GGG is 5'10 and 1 of the smallest at 160 even Vanes is much bigger than GGG wtf are you talking about fool who TF said Jacobs gained 30+ pounds? You sound like your on crack just another idiot talking nonsense no facts at all
    Vanes is bigger than GGG??!

You really love that GGGood Dic.

your a POS Fan who supports sht fights like Vanes/GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      You dsab fcking 🤡

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...happen--133201

what excuses will you make now huh punk? Your daddies ashook COWARD
      He ain't no REAL Fan! He's a POS Excuse maker who likes it better seeing GGG beat on C/D class boxers.

That FKN GGGTard is now saying Vanes is MUCH bigger than GGG??

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        So now Vanes is a Welterweight and Murata is the smallest 160 at 6'?? LMAO u just proved my point no facts at all just BS another hater. You said 30+ pounds now it's changed to 25pds when even Jacobs admitted he was somewhere around 180 fool lol u can't even make up your own mind 1st GGG was scared to fight Jacobs then he beat him then fought Canelo 2 of the best fighters around the weight but he's a cherry picker but fact is no one wanted to fight GGG until Kell Brook stepped up get your facts right crack head look and put the pipe down when did GGG ever say out of his mouth that he wouldnt fight Charlo? Charlo don't even want it with Jacobs clown LMAO gtfoh loser
        The only thing REAL about you is your a GGGTARD who suks fkn GGG's Dic! And thats a FACT!

Comment

You dsab fcking ��

Thats Triple

Move like always...
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-28-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            depending on who you think won the Jacobs/Golovkin fight.....

..... Jacobs is becoming a very accomplished middleweight

he is right up there

Canelo/Jacobs will be a great fight

the cream is starting to rise to the top at 160

hopefully the same thing will happen at welter
            Gotta agree with you there.
            Slowly but surely Jacobs has EARNED the right to be called one of the top dogs in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Soraya Yd.
              Ahh man she is bad!!

Comment

• Derevyan is a good fighter but I had him losing.

Comment

• Julie Lederman needs new glasses. Derevyanchenko is very talented, yes, but no way he won the fight. I had Jacobs by 3-4 rounds, as did most.

Both fighters have solid chins, and both had good solid gameplans. I would like to see Derevyanchenko vs GGG for his comeback fight. But I'd be surprised if GGG took that tough of a fight on his return. Assuming he does return to the ring.

Comment

You dsab fcking 🤡

Kushking and 702 is the same guy with 2 accounts just pathetic a crack head with no life just trolls on boxingscene 24-7 lmao what a loser have fun agreeing with yourself clown boy

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Who would u like to see him face next? I'd like to see him against Lemieux.
                      I'm down with Lemieux. He's a good gatekeeper at this stage of his career, someone you who has good skill and excellent power. If he can beat him clearly, like BJS did, that's a great sign to show that he belongs in the elite.

I also wouldn't mind BJS. Weird matchup of styles.

Comment

Working...
                      X