Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    No just j k Rowling. He can juggle human balls on his nose like a circus seal
    Lolx.... That's why comedy sell in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Fight still holds in the UK, that where the majority of the belt is.
      Who's saying it wouldn't I'm just saying there'd be more money doing the fight in the US if that happens. And I've heard thats something promoters, fighters & managers care about more than belts usually. The sole reason a lot of guys go for the belt, whether they admit it or not, is cuz of the money more then the legacy. That legacy sh^t matters when your old. The money matters today.

Don't be deluded with imaginary numbers.
      Who's deluded? I'm just stating facts. What the facts might be when its all said & done when mfers wake up on Dec. 2 is a whole other thing.

And if Wilder can break Joshua's personal PPV revenue record in his first PPV that says the fight would be more profitable for all parties in the US cuz the money is in PPV buys in whatever country that is putting more money in the pot.

I'm crazy like that doe I guess. I don't care where mfers fight. And I think all these "across the street" fights that both fighters legit wanna make happen should just be bid on by both sides & whoever is willing to pay the fighters more gets the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Who's saying it wouldn't I'm just saying there'd be more money doing the fight in the US if that happens. And I've heard thats something promoters, fighters & managers care about more than belts usually. The sole reason a lot of guys go for the belt, whether they admit it or not, is cuz of the money more then the legacy. That legacy sh^t matters when your old. The money matters today.

Who's deluded? I'm just stating facts. What the facts might be when its all said & done when mfers wake up on Dec. 2 is a whole other thing.

And if Wilder can break Joshua's personal PPV revenue record in his first PPV that says the fight would be more profitable for all parties in the US cuz the money is in PPV buys in whatever country that is putting more money in the pot.

I'm crazy like that doe I guess. I don't care where mfers fight. And I think all these "across the street" fights that both fighters legit wanna make happen should just be bid on by both sides & whoever is willing to pay the fighters more gets the fight.
        We can wait and see the numbers. Though I don't have special interest in the numbers. These guys should sit down and agree if not, let's see other fights. Am done with all this BS flying around.
        There many exciting HW match-ups to see.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          it’s not 400 mil people in America, did Hearn tell y’all that lie?.... second y’all ppv is 20-25 bucks in America the low end of a ppv might be 60 bucks and of course can go higher
          21 October 2018 it was estimated 327 + million reside in America. As I’m sure you are aware that number is a lot higher but who cares. How many people do you believe live in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            We can wait and see the numbers. Though I don't have special interest in the numbers.
            Well that makes two of us, but clearly its gonna be a point, positive or negative for who is or should get what if these two actually fight in April (which I still say isn't happening, but we shall see).

There many exciting HW match-ups to see.
            Fair play. The HW division is deeper than its been in quite a long time so there is a lot of competitive & fun fights out there.

Joshua vs Wilder vs Whyte vs Ortiz vs Big Baby vs Fury vs a few other guys in the top ten I wouldn't be mad at seeing in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Well that makes two of us, but clearly its gonna be a point, positive or negative for who is or should get what if these two actually fight in April (which I still say isn't happening, but we shall see).

Fair play. The HW division is deeper than its been in quite a long time so there is a lot of competitive & fun fights out there.

Joshua vs Wilder vs Whyte vs Ortiz vs Big Baby vs Fury vs a few other guys in the top ten I wouldn't be mad at seeing in 2019.
              You are spot on bro. I like to kownaki fight as well. He might be slow but exciting to watch.
              I like chisora as well, hez a rugged warrior, breazeale too is an interesting guy and lots more.

Let's just see how things go.

Comment

from the other thread.....

Originally Posted by aboutfkntime
                FACT: Joshua is WAY bigger than Wilder.... so, get real Wilder
                FACT: Parker got 32.5%.......................... so, get real Hearn

Wilder deserves 37.5%

Wilder should take 35%

FACT: until they offer Wilder 32.5% (minimum)..... they are not serious about making the fight, and are just blowing smoke

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                thanks !

but it's just common-sense

they agreed that Parker was worth 32.5%, so if they offer Wilder less than 32.5%..... they be shucking and jiving

in saying that, Joshua is MUCH bigger than Wilder

I highly doubt that Wilder can justify 40%

pretty sure the only reason why they would ever pay him that much, would be if they were desperate for that fight..... but, they clearly are not

like I said..... if Wilder could get 37.5% - 40%, he should jump on it, gratefully..... and if he gets offered 35%, he should probably jump on that as well

Wilder needs to be reasonable..... the problem is, they have not offered him anything even close to that

Hearn knows exactly how to make that fight happen, and he knows exactly how to kill it

we will see

..... my numbers were **** on

#commonsensebaby

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  21 October 2018 it was estimated 327 + million reside in America. As I’m sure you are aware that number is a lot higher but who cares. How many people do you believe live in the states?
                  327million is not 400 million and it could be lower or higher people die and people are born but don’t deflect from original statement saying was 400mil in US when it’s not

Comment

Your nose keeps growing Eddie

Comment

man, we got to see this happen but the back and forths so tedious

Comment

Working...
                      X