Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
    Except Parker was offered the chance to compete for 2 belts and be unified champion whereas Wilder is being offered the chance to win 3 belts and be the undisputed champion. So there's a greater imbalance in what each champ is bringing to the table in this fight.

bullshht !

what a silly excuse

I am a kiwi..... and Wilder > Parker, not even close

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      Wilder should just pay 1m people to buy it now. That’s be hilarious.
      He basically tried that when Joshua asked for 50mil. He got the money to make the fight. And hearn said "wait... you can't come up with that money.... We were only joking about that...we never shook on this" it's ridiculous once he gets 1 mil buys there will be some other thing.

Comment

• 65-35 and this fight would have already happened. If it does a million buys, which I doubt, Wilder may be the bigger fighter. Canelo v. GGG sold about a million PPV buys. A million buys would dramatically shift who gets the lions share Eddie.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Not even 400 million people in the U.S., Einstein.
          Counting illegals their are clown !

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
            Wow sooo many ppl
            You're soo Intelligent
            Where are all these 400m ppl?
            Look around you dock head

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              bullshht !

what a silly excuse

I am a kiwi..... and Wilder > Parker, not even close
              Not sure where you got anything about Parker being as good as or better than Wilder?

My point was about the difference in what was being offered to each fighter. Namely, that Wilder would get the chance to be undisputed HW champion with all the riches and power within the division that entails. Nothing to do with the respective abilities of Wilder or Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                All am saying is both has one belt each as the time Parker unified.
                Parker had ppv prior to the AJ fight, no matter how small. At least his fans demanded to see him on ppv.
                In the other case, wilder is just debutizing on ppv. All thanks to fury.
                So you think a person's drawing power shouldn't be a factor in determining a fighter's purse?

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Counting illegals their are clown !
                  No ******. By the way, you should have used the word there, not their. You should have stayed in school.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Look around you dock head
                    I doubt he'll see 400 million people in his lifetime

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      No ******. By the way, you should have used the word there, not their. You should have stayed in school.
                      They're are probably over 400 thousand ******

Comment

Working...
                      X