Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    327million is not 400 million and it could be lower or higher people die and people are born but don’t deflect from original statement saying was 400mil in US when it’s not
    Well the fact that they are not including illegal immigrants it could well be 400 million. Either way you can’t ridcule someone for saying 400 if you are not sure on the exact amount. I wouldnt argue if someone said 300million and you shouldn’t if someone said 400 million

Comment

Who is Eddie kidding? He will always find an excuse to give and blame it on the other side. Eddie is ridiculous and needs to stop talking already. He has a serious attention issue. He needs it all the time. If all you Eddie Hearn fans have not noticed he is constantly running back and forth ringside to get as much camera time as the fighters that are fighting. He needs help.

Comment

Wilder himself says they will do 2.5 Million, damn its the Heavyweights and Fury will sell most of the PPVs anyway, he is the best self promoter in boxing, if this fight bombs its all on Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Another AJ fanboi who lacks reading comprehension. I said it ALSO matters how much the a-side needs that opponent for his legacy & how much money said fighter brings to the fight; Wilder deserves more than Parker because if he beats Fury it would both greatly enhance AJ's legacy(his reps in tatters due to ducking 50 mil) & because most importantly it would be by far the biggest fight AJ can make as well as the fact that Wilder beating Fury would make this fight much bigger $$ wise,& it would instantly make AJ the HW cashcow for yrs to come,as well as an atg as being considered the best of his era.

Regardless of semantics,Parker was a fckin bum who lost to a CW ruiz,& he was given more than 35%,in what world would a victorious over Fury, Wilder be worth less than Parker?
          Where did I say Wilder deserves less? Just saying you titles are important to legacy as it's probably the best thing to do for legacy is beating ALL the champs to become undisputed. Also Parker got 32.5% which he managed to force Hearn into paying him for the title through meeting up and negotiating. If that's the starting block for Wilder imagine how much he could push Hearn for if he could be bothered to meet Hearn even when the first lot of negotiations were done. It's Wilders fault as well for not negotiating his side.

Also you being a Wilder fan it's probably not a good idea for you to criticize resumes or paper Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Well the fact that they are not including illegal immigrants it could well be 400 million. Either way you can’t ridcule someone for saying 400 if you are not sure on the exact amount. I wouldnt argue if someone said 300million and you shouldn’t if someone said 400 million
            We don’t have 70mil plus illegal immigrants in states lol I can argue cause simple google search which you did showed only 327.4 million as of last month I believe

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              We don’t have 70mil plus illegal immigrants in states lol I can argue cause simple google search which you did showed only 327.4 million as of last month I believe
              Can I ask you how they came across the estimation( estimation being the operative word)of 327 million?.... google also states Luis Ortiz is 39 years��

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Wilder himself says they will do 2.5 Million, damn its the Heavyweights and Fury will sell most of the PPVs anyway, he is the best self promoter in boxing, if this fight bombs its all on Wilder.
                He meant 250,000 buys. He just got the decimal points slightly confused

Comment

If wilder vs fury does 1m ppv buys.....hearn will have to beg wilder for a %. Canelo is called a ppv star but people don't seem to see that canelo was the only guy fighting ppv. With him on the app, wilder will become the new ppv king if he does 1m. He can then build to 50-0 as the lineal, wbc, and ppv champion. He has guys who can easily make a sellable fight to defend against like konacki, breazeale, ajagba, even Joyce can make his way across the pond. Meanwhile, aj can rematch whyte, big baby, and fight usyk while the public and every interviewer ask why he's ducking wilder. 1m ppv makes wilder the biggest star in boxing. Aj might have to settle for 70-30. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Lmao! Aj sells nowhere NEAR 1 mil ppv,not to mention the uk ppv are like 10-20$.
                    Yes he does, his last four fights have each done over a million ppv buys, U.K ppv is around 25$ Which is why it is successful over here, because it’s affordable, the undercards here are also generally quite good as well which obviously helps the ppv buys too.

Comment

• Everyone blame hearn and Joshua for everything... wilder is just looking for money to to be the undisputed king

Comment

Working...
                      X