Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Believes He Can Get $200M Guarantee For Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd would make upwards of £500M if he gets in the octagon with Khabib. He will make less if Khabib gets in the squared circle with him.

Comment

Mayweather and Khabib are both obviously bs'ing.

Pretending it was true for a second, I dunno if Floyd could touch that much against Khabib although a crossover event should always draw large publicity. Say what you will about the Leprechaun, Conor sold that shyt. I don't think Khabib has that in him

Comment

Didn't Khabib just sold over 2.4 Mil pay per buys? So, I say it's conceivable that Money May could earn that amount of money in one fight if he wants. He did against Pac and Conor.

Comment

Can't underestimate what mcgregor did to sell that fight...people weren't buying it simply cuz it was a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            Agree with everything you said except they wouldn't give Floyd a billion dollar contract. Maybe 100 million 4 fights. Somewhere in the 25 mill per fight range, maybe.

Btw, wont pay to watch Floyd fight again. Just stay retired please.
            They just gave canelo 36 million per fight and u think they would only give floyd 25 million per fight??? floyd made more than that fighting berto. Even in his retirement he is the biggest name in boxing and my guess is he will not fight 4 less than 100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
              Interesting take, these are good points. I still think that the promotion will be boring because of Khabib, but the fight should be fun. And it might well eclipse Conor`s. I feel Conor's star is in decline now and Khabib might be the next UFC golden boy. Still doubt he will beat Floyd though.
              What Khabib did after the fight was anything but boring... If anything, it's the most entertainment that combat sports has seen in years. And it's the best possible promotion you can get for Khabib-McGregor 2. As for the Mayweather fight, whether the promotion is entertaining depends on whether we see more of this new unrestrained Khabib or more of the older reserved Khabib.

And of course Floyd would whoop him in a boxing match. It's certainly not going to be MMA, since Floyd is the A-side. The only interesting thing about the actual boxing fight itself is whether he does any better against Floyd than Conor did. I doubt it would be TKO since Khabib has a ton of stamina, so it would most likely be Floyd winning by UD.

Comment

I don't even want to see it , even prime Mayweather would get his head stuffed up his ass by khabib in any non- Marquess of queensbury contest or a street fight.
                Mayweather is a boring noisy guy with no personality and can't punch the skin off a rice pudding

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Floyd fights him with MMA rules - absolutely - $200 mil easy.

Take my $100 for the PPV right now if that happens.

But it won't. And Khabib will never agree to a pure boxing match. So let's move on and get ready for Mayweather-Pacquiao 2 in May.
                  Dude for that kind of money I'd fight AJ. If anyone would let me. Of course he would, his 0 in UFC would remain when he loses.

Comment

Who said Khabib is inferior to McGregor in stand up striking?

Comment

Only way is if he fought stand up rules in the octagon. Nobody stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X