No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Believes He Can Get $200M Guarantee For Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't knock the hustle

floyd would ko khabib within 6 though, khabib would be aggro and walk onto a lot of shots

prime floyd would have taken 2 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
      Who said Khabib is inferior to McGregor in stand up striking?

Man that was the laziest most telegraphed wide hook to ever find its target.
      I can't believe McGregor got tagged by that.
      Khabib had both his guard down chin in the air and over extending off balance.
      Aka as haymaker.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Aka as haymaker.
        Judging by the body language, it was due to the "takedown threat" of Khabib.

Conor thought Khabib was going for that takedown again in that millisecond that Khabib's head bowed down, but, boom, an awkward hook was thrown, Conor didn't see that coming.

Comment

Fight canelo. Stop fighting people who arent even boxers its getting ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Aka as haymaker.
            watch a split second before it connects Mcgregor is looking downwards expecting the take down and leaves himself open

screw this fight anyway Mcgregor was pointless but at least he had some minor boxing background and ok stand up Khabib has a smaller reach and average stand up at best and he can't even sell the fight in the build cos his english is limited

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
              Judging by the body language, it was due to the "takedown threat" of Khabib.

Conor thought Khabib was going for that takedown again in that millisecond that Khabib's head bowed down, but, boom, an awkward hook was thrown, Conor didn't see that coming.
              Yer I agree he had alot to think about but man that was a high-school haymaker that caught an elite MMA fighter.
              Maybe a bit of ring rust from McGregor or abit to defensive minded.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                watch a split second before it connects Mcgregor is looking downwards expecting the take down and leaves himself open

screw this fight anyway Mcgregor was pointless but at least he had some minor boxing background and ok stand up Khabib has a smaller reach and average stand up at best and he can't even sell the fight in the build cos his english is limited
                Yes and that's what pressure Khabib brings to the table.
                I for one do not want to see him fight Floyd for a boring clinch fest that goes 12 rounds.

Comment

This is where i stop with Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd is super tedious and irritating

Comment

Floyd is just a circus act now .

Comment

Working...
                      X