Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Believes He Can Get $200M Guarantee For Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOBODY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES Floyd you old fart you are retired go sit on a mound and count your dollar bills the boxing world has moved on.

Comment

Please get inside the octagon and get raped

Comment

It won’t be in an Octagon. Because when Floyd was asked that direct question, he responded this way below. With that being said, how would he get 200 million guaranteed. Guaranteed purses are paid based on overall revenue projections. We fell for it the first time because of the oddity of an MMA fighter challenging a pure boxer. Are we falling for this again? I seriously doubt it.

When asked whether the fight would be a boxing or mixed martial arts contest, Mayweather answered directly.
        "Who's the 'A-side?' He called me out so you have to come to my world," Mayweather said. "I seen in an interview, he said when he hit Conor McGregor, he knocked Conor McGregor down. He said I didn't knock Conor McGregor down. OK, Khabib. You got my leftovers. Whoop-dee-do."

Comment

Who gives a phuk about the human lullaby anymore??? The most boring and overhyped fighter of our era needs to phuc off already. Only ghetto people “0” dlck riders want to see him fight again, even if this sack hair chases someone who has never boxed before

Comment

Nelo just inked a deal worth more than 300M’s for 11 fights...Floyd trying to get 200 for 36 minutes or less...Floyd robbed the bank a couple of times...if he can pull off another 9 figure heist...good for him

Comment

Well he's definitely getting a 100 mil. It will be wildly successful. People paid to watch him and Conor. This fight will get made and everyone will buy it again.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                There is absolutely no way he gets $200 million to fight a wrestler in a boxing match. People wanted to see how conor would do vs floyd in a match floyd didnt even train for.

I do not believe many people will pay to see floyd box a guy whos never boxed in his entire life.

On another note, why not make another $300 mill plus coming back to fight canelo again? Dazn is throwing money around like crazy, maybe floyd can sign a 3-5 fight deal for a cool billion dollars.

Agree with everything you said except they wouldn't give Floyd a billion dollar contract. Maybe 100 million 4 fights. Somewhere in the 25 mill per fight range, maybe.

Btw, wont pay to watch Floyd fight again. Just stay retired please.

Comment

Fool me once..................

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    He (Floyd) deserves a billion IF he gets inside an octagon.
                    (Pretty sure it would shatter PPV records... lol)
                    Damn you know what, i would actually pay to see him in the octagon lol. Would be fuking insane and hilarious lmao.

Comment

Six pages of folks protesting they don't give a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X