Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    I have my doubts
    Crawford would beat Peterson. Peterson seems to have no drive to actually win, he'll compete for the sake of competing but I don't think he has any actual burning desire to win. Danny is up in the air; if this is the same Danny Garcia that went into the Porter fight then Danny is going to lose. Danny needs a fire lit under him to ascend to the next level and I think Angel is going to smother that fire. To be honest I think Danny needs a new head coach and his dad as a second coach to take him to the next level but I don't think Angel can accept that.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I mean... you didn’t exactly call it lol. Benavidez wasnt supposed to see the 12th to most the odds makers. He was a massive underdog and before the KO punch, that round looked clearly like Benavidez’s and despite the discrepency in landed punches, the number of rounds was debatably closer than expected. Crawford had such a significant difference im shots for the second hald half but the scoring should have rightfully been a different story.

Now if we can get bud a top 4-5 WW, it’s going go be REALLY interesting
      Oh so now he is a massive underdog and we are bringing in odds makers. LMAO!!! Whatever, losers make excuses and come up with theories instead of stating the facts. I called him a bum before the fight and Jose is a bum who lost and got dominated in most of the rounds and got stopped. Stop making excuses-LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        These are the same type of lies so many boxing fans constantly tell themselves to excuse the cherry picking and disappointing performances of their favorite boxers. You just say something that's not true so you can dismiss people telling the truth. Because many people DID talk about his leg before the fight. I remember an Alex Ariza interview talking about it months ago. It's just most people did not know about David Benavidez bad knee. Once the commenters mentioned it right before the fight, and then he stopped moving after a few rounds and just stood there for Crawford to hit him because his knee was hurting him, and then the pain caused massive fatigue so he became a sitting duck, obviously everyone is going to talk about it more because it turned the fight around that Crawford was losing 3-1 early to Mauricio Herrera's leftovers.

So, back to reality bro. Crawford is good but he's not one of the best 3 fighters in the sport. Top 10 I'm GUESSING though he still hasnt proven a thing vs top fighters his size, but not top 3.
        Get over it loser, excuses, excuses-the bum lost-LMAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
          No doubt linares win was way better than benavidez.
          Yeah that was an EXCITING close fight while this one was boring as *** and 1 sided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Did you ever get that free lunch when Canelo beat GGG??? Had GGG running out of the ring CRYING that was CLASSIC.
            Wrong thread man. But, the disrespect boxing has for the real pound for pound Canelo. Crawford has not beaten any1.

Comment

• momma said knock you out and he did-LMAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I think he would beat Danny and Peterson.
                Dont put them in the same sentence. Garcia, like Crawford, was a welterweight (or cruiserweight, in terms of walk around weight) fighting at 140, and now, like Crawford, he is a fair sized 147 who still has something left. Peterson on the other hand was always a true 140 (or "only" maybe a super middle in terms of normal weight), and he has very little left regardless. Crawford would beat Peterson up. Garcia is a little more interesting, but still quite slow for Crawford. Garcia also struggles with movers. That fight could end up looking a little like Crawford-Postol just with slightly more risk in exchanges, but not too much because Danny is slow. But I could be wrong.

Comment

• Benavidez was a zombie...I have no idea what happenned to him, maybe the leg still hurt. Boring fight. Crawford won but was mostly slapping and moving until the last round..but by no means is the p4p best, that is Canelo.

Comment

• It would have been interesting to see how this played out before Benavidez got shot in the knee. He wasn't even expected to be able to walk up until recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      These are the same type of lies so many boxing fans constantly tell themselves to excuse the cherry picking and disappointing performances of their favorite boxers. You just say something that's not true so you can dismiss people telling the truth. Because many people DID talk about his leg before the fight. I remember an Alex Ariza interview talking about it months ago. It's just most people did not know about David Benavidez bad knee. Once the commenters mentioned it right before the fight, and then he stopped moving after a few rounds and just stood there for Crawford to hit him because his knee was hurting him, and then the pain caused massive fatigue so he became a sitting duck, obviously everyone is going to talk about it more because it turned the fight around that Crawford was losing 3-1 early to Mauricio Herrera's leftovers.

So, back to reality bro. Crawford is good but he's not one of the best 3 fighters in the sport. Top 10 I'm GUESSING though he still hasnt proven a thing vs top fighters his size, but not top 3.
                      What are you smoking??? Crawford for sure is a top 3 if not a top 5. Crawford isn't p4p #1 for me, but he certainly is considered. You're just going off of what occurred tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X