Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Did to me. That uppercut didn’t land that flush and the ref Definelty jumped in way too quick. Benavides was still trading away. Bad stoppage.
    If you wanna say the stoppage is bad cool but him be KDed wasn't staged.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
      Yeah, have to agree, it started off good then it got boring after Crawford hopped on the bicycle.
      Yup. And Jose quit throwing punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
        I think its more that people want to see him with a live body.
        It's boxing son not MMA Bud systematically broke him down took his jab away with the double jab and body shots which also slowed him down and ultimately ****ed him up THATS BOXING. Size and styles makes fight top level guys don't get ko'd in 1. 2 rds if u can't appreciate that go watch MMA

Comment

• Crawford won't stand toe to toe with Spence. He will box him and win I think. Switch stands to see how Spence reacts. Spence is one dimensional.

Comment

• I think Thurman would be a tougher fight for Crawford than Spence. Spence's style plays right into the hands of a great counterpuncher like Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
              We know Arum will hide him because he doesn't want his new cash cow to get exposed. He will milk him and keep him safe until he can't keeping making money off him.
              Who is there to milk him off? Who is there Crawford can fight on PPV soon?

Comment

• Crawford beats anyone at 147 on down and is 50/50 with Spence. No other welterweight including Thurman, porter garcia (Mikey or Danny) are beating him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  Some of those rights hands he was being hit with and left hooks is really worrying, especially on the counter.

I’m not sure I like how he handles those from Danny or Thurman in the counter..much less Spence.

And watching Benavidez say he hurt his leg kind of aconfirms my su****ion on the leg
                  He got caught with those because of Benavidez's size. He had to take risk to get inside because of Benavidez's size and wide stance. The other welters are shorter than Bud, so he won't be at a disadvantage fighting on the outside. Also, he never respected Benavidez's power and his trainer corroborated that.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Woah man you don’t just go straight to a$$ selling. There are alternatives lol
                    Tell him that. He is about that low-life though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Jeff Horn was able to punch with, and land on, Crawford and he's Jeff Horn. Jose Benevidez was able to punch with, and land on, Crawford and he was clearly fighting with a bum leg.

Crawford's not Paulie Malignaggi, I don't think, but it's now clear that his power only seems to register when the opponent is already spent, and even then it'll only register on a blind shot.

He's slick, but he's not that slick; he's fast, but he's only kinda fast. And the power basically capped at 140lbs.

Forget Errol Spence Jr and Keith Thurman; what is Crawford going to do with Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia in the ring with him after those two performances?

Heck, what does he do with a guy like Lamont Peterson or even Luis Collazo?

There's a makings of a blueprint now, to deal with Terence Crawford; good defense, don't worry about the switching (it's basically a smoke screen to try and get you to open up), and punch with Terence Crawford (because he gets hit, and his instinct is to try and sit and fight for a bit).

Bring whatever your style is, but he's beatable at 147
                      Well said! I agree his power capped at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X