Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Cong**** on her for cashing Bud's checks & spending Bud's money in spite of her f#ckhead parenting abilities. 90%+ of the time parents who treat their kids like that end up with dead kids, kids in prison or kids who are pieces of sh^t just like their parents. Ms. Debbie hit the lottery doe. Pieces of sh^t can win to in America I guess. There's hope for all of us even if you're a piece of sh^t.
    Yeah her interviews were hard to stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      **** u, she loves the mooonnneyyy
      Did she ever abandon him?

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        I dunno if Crawford can KO Porter, Porter is tough and was dropped by Broner, but Broner can punch if given the chance and Porter was drained for that fight.
        well with his style anything can happen lol. Crawford can have a world of opportunity though with porters style.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Spence often comes in a straight line at times and is not nearly as mobile or fast as Crawford. Crawford's great sense of distance and timing and how he adjusts I believe will be the difference and he will win. That's my take. Love watching Crawford display his skill each time. I have enjoyed all his fights with the exception of the Postol fight. Top 2 PFP.
          Watch the way Bud talks about Spence. He has a confidence that it’s easy. Watch Spence talk about Bud he gets uncomfortable. I heard they sparred about a year or two back and it was embarrassingly one sided in Buds favor. Maybe that explains how they talk.

Styles make fights. Spence is no match on style or talent for Bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
            Idk man I’m probably gonna get a lot of hate but Bud didn’t look too good against a gimp. Looks like his power didn’t really carry to WW. Those fights waiting for him with Spence and Thurman just got more interesting.
            Your not the only one. He was a -3000 favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              yeah man. I can't stand his mom. I think Bud deserves so much respect for growing up in that environment and turning into a well spoken, respectable family man. he could be an addict under a bridge, or a deadbeat dad, or a gang****er in jail.
              Man, i second that. In a way, her negativity pushed him in the right direction, but i don't think it was her intention. I think she really wanted to destroy him spiritually because he looks like his dad, because apart from their similar complexion, they don't look alike.

She strikes me as an ignorant bully, just hard all around, no love or softness in them. I come across so many of those types. She "loves" him now, because the money is flowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Roy Jones dad showed him tough love too. So did Michael Jackson. So did Gary Payton. So did Ted Turner. There are exceptions to rules you. As long as true love is behind the tough love, let it be.
                Want me to show you some other kids who's parents treating them like sh^t? Go visit the graveyard. Go visit the prisons of America. Go visit the social service office.

This is not how you treat a f#cking child. Paying mfers if they beat him up. Not showing them you care. Talking down to them about their dreams. Saying they can't & won't be sh^t. Man if you do that to your kid you're a piece of sh^t. And if you let your husband or wife talk to your kid like that you are supporting someone treating your kid like a piece of f#cking sh^t & that makes you just about as f#cked up as they are.

I'm glad Bud hasn't become a piece of sh^t like his mom & ended that f#ckhead parenting cycle. He's supporting his kids & loving his kids. Like any mfer should be doing.

This ain't no crazy f#cking opinion. Your & Ms. Debbie's f#ckhead parenting handbook is crazy.

Now go tell your kid he ain't sh^t I'm tired of arguing with you over some basic human parenting non-f#ckhead sh^t bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  So a one legged bum last 35 mins with Crawford who was a HUGE betting favorite. He shouldnt of lasted even 9 rounds...
                  Excuses are for losers like you! GTFOH!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Man, i second that. In a way, her negativity pushed him in the right direction, but i don't think it was her intention. I think she really wanted to destroy him spiritually because he looks like his dad, because apart from their similar complexion, they don't look alike.

She strikes me as an ignorant bully, just hard all around, no love or softness in them. I come across so many of those types. She "loves" him now, because the money is flowing.
                    yeah, had Terrance Crawford just been Bud the mechanic, hard working father of 5 in Omaha Nebraska I doubt Miss Debbie would show him the "love" she shows him now

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Cong**** on her for cashing Bud's checks & spending Bud's money in spite of her f#ckhead parenting abilities. 90%+ of the time parents who treat their kids like that end up with dead kids, kids in prison or kids who are pieces of sh^t just like their parents. Ms. Debbie hit the lottery doe. Pieces of sh^t can win to in America I guess. There's hope for all of us even if you're a piece of sh^t.
                      Well said............

Comment

Working...
                      X