Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After Hart I Want To Unify With Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found only see this fight happening at an catch weight like how he did Chavez Jr. 164lb? I am not sure canelo would dare to be great. If he did you can make a case he's not only P4P but could be the king of his own Era

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      He vacated it because they were in the process of stripping him it was forgone conclusion he refused to appeal or fight it. And he sure as phuk is going to be suspended. You wanted to bet me just 2 days ago that he wouldn't lose his belt or get suspended...HE DID. You also told everyone here that Kovalev would KO Ward easily heading into both fights..HE DIDN'T. You also told everyone here that GGG would KO Canelo easily going into both fights...HE DIDN'T. Kovalev getting KO'd and GGG getting his face rearranged and sent crying as he ran out the ring like a bytch to the showers and now Saunders branded a cheater and stripped of his belt. Go kill yourself everything you predict or root for turns to shyt. LMAO

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ve-doping-test

"Also, I will recommend to the WBO executive committee that Saunders receives a six-month suspension for his transgression. But he has to do more. He has to work with the kids there [in England] at the boys' club, do community service, and then he has to be tested randomly and be negative all of the time. He needs a recommendation from the British Boxing Board of Control [to have the suspension lifted], and if he does all that we are willing to put him back in the rankings after his suspension."

Valcarcel said Saunders sent the WBO a letter to vacate the title and said that "he doesn't have time to appeal and for that reason he relinquished the title." Saunders could have gone through the WBO's appeals process, but based on the sanctioning body's typical response to similar incidents, he would have been stripped.

"He had the right to present all the evidence, but at the end he had to face the positive test," Valcarcel said.
      LOL Kafkod still defending his moronic position? what's new under the sun? He even went as far as to denied Beatle Juice Sounders wasn't even a alleged suspect. nothing more to add lol

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
        GGG is not past his prime did you read the punchstats? almost 900 punches thrown in the Canelo fight part 2.

Put a Dominik Wade or a Vanes again and GGG will demolish him in spectacular fashion.

It's the way it is, when you fight elite fighters you're not gonna beat them all in great fashion.
        You can spot someone who's never been in sports or athletic at all when they start claiming a 36 year old is in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          You can spot someone who's never been in sports or athletic at all when they start claiming a 36 year old is in his prime
          Again put GGG with all those tomato cans he beat and KOd for the belts I bet you anything he will revert back to his former self, being the mythical beast that your stupid @ss made it out to be.

Dumbåss!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            The difference is Canelo has already moved up in weight, and this would be his second jump. He also started his career as a welterweight and won some minor titles there. So some people may see super middleweight as Canelo’s fourth division. Personally, I don’t. But the argument can be made. GGG has been a career middleweight. So Canelo in some people’s minds has shown a willingness to move up and step outta his comfort zone where GGG hasn’t. I don’t necessarily agree. But it’s a legitimate argument.
            If GGG moved up to fight somebody like Fielding, those same people would be slaughtering him for cherry picking. They slaughtered him for offering to fight Froch at 168 in the UK, instead of the "top dog" in the division .. who hadn't made 168 in nearly 3 years himself!

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              LOL Kafkod still defending his moronic position? what's new under the sun? He even went as far as to denied Beatle Juice Sounders wasn't even a alleged suspect. nothing more to add lol
              You evidently don't have enough brains to even understand my position.

Frank Warren isn't stupid. He wouldn't be suing the Massachusett commission if he didn't think he had a case. I understand what Warren's case is. Don't blame me because you're too dumb to get it.

Comment

Mexicans losing mind over this article! lol, I like Canelo going up in weight

Comment

weak as hell. fight Benavidez chump. but if Canelo blitzes through Fielding i can see it happening May 5th 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    If GGG moved up to fight somebody like Fielding, those same people would be slaughtering him for cherry picking. They slaughtered him for offering to fight Froch at 168 in the UK, instead of the "top dog" in the division .. who hadn't made 168 in nearly 3 years himself!
                    I don’t necessarily disagree. But Canelo has fought GGG twice, Cotto, Floyd, Lara, etc. When we were calling for Ward-GGG, Gennady didn’t have any notable names on his resume.

Also, you kinda have to put Fielding into proper context. Canelo just fought a super fight in Sept. Fielding is basically a stay busy fight on a quick turnaround. They’re using the angle of Canelo moving up in weight, fighting for a title in another division as a selling point for his casual fan base. This isn’t a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      I don’t necessarily disagree. But Canelo has fought GGG twice, Cotto, Floyd, Lara, etc. When we were calling for Ward-GGG, Gennady didn’t have any notable names on his resume.

Also, you kinda have to put Fielding into proper context. Canelo just fought a super fight in Sept. Fielding is basically a stay busy fight on a quick turnaround. They’re using the angle of Canelo moving up in weight, fighting for a title in another division as a selling point for his casual fan base. This isn’t a real fight.
                      No it isn't. So why are people praising Canelo so highly for doing it and saying it proves he has more balls than GGG?

Would Canelo have had the balls to call out 2014 Carl Froch, at 168, in the UK?

Would he fck!

Like I said, if GGG had moved up to fight Rocky Fielding they would have crucified him for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X