Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After Hart I Want To Unify With Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After Hart I Want To Unify With Canelo!

Last week the boxing world was surprised when Canelo Alvarez announced that he would that he would return to the ring on December 15th against WBA super middleweight "regular" champion Rocky Fielding at Madison Square Garden in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come fight mundo first

Comment

This guys a giant looking for a much smaller man to get an easy payday. He should be fighting way better opponents but as is the case with all Arums hypejobs,hed rather fight Campbells chunky soup cans.

Arums entire stable of eternal cherrypickers needs to stop being WBO paper champions, everyone knows Arum basically owns WBO & buys his fighters easy routes to WBO belts by having the WBO rank nobodies as #1 challengers/interim champs,then his guys are given instant shot at those bums like Horn,they then use that WBO belt to eternally duck elite opposition.

Comment

War Turdnelo!

I bet my c0ck that this doesn’t happen.

I personally think Canelo should only be allowed to delete Fielding’s belt so there’s only 1 WBA champ.

Can’t see Canelo wanting to fight too many giant SMWs but he might get a big confidence boost fighting fielding

Comment

There's no way Canelo fights this guy lol the size difference height wise is a little too much for Canelo. Rocky matches up better so that's why he was chosen and he is considered the weakest champ at that weight lol

Comment

Why not Zurdo vs Uzcategui?

Comment

Canelo may vacate after that title if he's forced to fight a top level guy at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Why not Zurdo vs Uzcategui?
                That's a good fight!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  That's a good fight!
                  Uzcategui was just on ESPN+

Comment

Shame on Arum and the WBO!!

Is this the best they can do for their champion? Arum is showing the boxing world if you strive to be the best, top rank will hold you back from becoming the best. While the WBO cant find a true contender in their ranks to give a deserving title shot? SHAME ON ARUM!!! SHAME ON WBO!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X