Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After Hart I Want To Unify With Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Zurdo but he’s looking really bad right now!

Needs to call out Arum on his bullshît and give him meaningful fights!

He could’ve fought James DeGale FFS!

Canelo has earned the right to do what he’s doing, beating the number 1 160 guy after a year long layoff and coming forward nearly the whole fight is something to be admired!

What Zurdo has done isn’t even nowhere near close to what Canelo is at, he needs to focus on putting pressure on Bob to give him quality competition!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Daaaaaaaaamnnnn pure ether 😧
      Lol .. pure fckn idiocy, more like.

Comment

I said this a few days ago, I wouldn't be surprised to see Canelo going this route. Outside another fight with Golovkin this would probably be Canelo's biggest pay day and if Zurdo isn't the best SMW he does hold a legit belt.

Comment

after cheatelo fights Fielding (who I hope knocks his cherry picking ass out) he's calling out Chocalito Gonzales to blow up 10 weight classes to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Canelo may vacate after that title if he's forced to fight a top level guy at that weight.
            Canelo has the Mayweather effect nobody can force him to do anything. My guess is he grabs the title and either vacates immediately or he holds on to it for a while, takes a fight or 2 at 160 and then drops it

Comment

Ramirez looked like crap in his last fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                So GGG was a coward for not fighting Ward in his first fight at SMW ..... because Ward called him out and Abel said anybody from 154 to 168.

But Canelo can have 2 fights at SMW, and when Ramirez calls him out ... Zurdo should stop picking on smaller guys!

Classic Bscene hypocrisy!!!
                The difference is Canelo has already moved up in weight, and this would be his second jump. He also started his career as a welterweight and won some minor titles there. So some people may see super middleweight as Canelo’s fourth division. Personally, I don’t. But the argument can be made. GGG has been a career middleweight. So Canelo in some people’s minds has shown a willingness to move up and step outta his comfort zone where GGG hasn’t. I don’t necessarily agree. But it’s a legitimate argument.

Comment

Opportunity of a lifetime for another overrated Top Rank WBO plant.

He's the next weak-link 168 champ available after Fielding for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    There's no way Canelo fights this guy lol the size difference height wise is a little too much for Canelo. Rocky matches up better so that's why he was chosen and he is considered the weakest champ at that weight lol
                    Rocky isn't champ though at that weight. fans need to stop believing this regular belt bs mcallum smith is the wba champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      GGG-Canelo needs to be next May. I wouldn't mind seeing it at 168 though, but it has to be in May. GGG has earned that right being 36 years old after Canelo ducked him until he was past prime and then got a generous decision to take the belts GGG spent years collecting because it was never straightforward to get the other beltholders to fight him except for maybe Lemieux. If GGG-Canelo doesn't happen in May, GGG will be just way too old. GGG is already past prime, just make the fight asap.
                      GGG is not past his prime did you read the punchstats? almost 900 punches thrown in the Canelo fight part 2.

Put a Dominik Wade or a Vanes again and GGG will demolish him in spectacular fashion.

It's the way it is, when you fight elite fighters you're not gonna beat them all in great fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X