Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie is trying to get some limelight in the press, no one is talking about AJoke and your stacked filled up arena in Chicago, beat it bum

Comment

Eddie, I’m looking to buy a new car, when can we meet?

Comment

I always believe AJ wasn’t afraid of wilder but Hearn clearly doesn’t want the fight . He even ended this article saying he hopes Fury wins . Why ? Anyway wilder will ko fury within 7 and I wouldn’t be surprised if does this even sooner. That is not based on fury only having 2 fights cause sugar Ray Leonard only had 1 fight in 3 year when he beat Hagler , it’s based on the fact that CW Steve Cunningham drooped fury hard with a right hand . I promise you he won’t get up if wilder lands a right hand like that.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is doing a great job taking over American boxing

Comment

Eddie, can’t wait to go to Boston to another one of your great boxing cards in America, looking forward to a sell out crowd and big names on this card, you fraud

Comment

Let’s see what happens after the 1st of December.

Comment

The only way this fight gets made if someone puts a gun to AJokes head and drags him in the ring, then we have a fight!!!!!!

Comment

As much as I want to believe Eddie Hearn, I can't. I am just going proceed with caution because everything he has been saying about the fight happening thus far has been false.

However it would be nice hearing it from Anthony Joshua own lips that he wants Deontay Wilder next; Then that will definitely be a game changer that I could believe. However, until then I am just going to have to take a wait and see approach.

In any case, I do agree with him about Tyson Fury. When he said “He will attempt against Wilder to frustrate him and tie him up and do all those kinds of things he did against Klitschko.

but I just don’t think this time around it will work, especially when it is only a 50 percent Tyson Fury. I hope he wins but I just don’t believe he will.

I happen to agree. Tyson only chance in this fight is to run out the clock, avoid getting hit and try to win it on the scorecards; Just like he did against Wladimir Kliitschko.

There's no way he stands in the center of the ring and trade and exchange punches toe to toe with Deontay Wilder or even lean on him in order to fight on the inside because Wilder is a lot stronger than he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    What talks before? Shirley said there was no point talking?
                    Don’t waste your time with him he is more bias than anyone. Yet,tries to sound impartial. One time he was so eager to convince me that Barry Hearn was at the helm of matchroom boxing that he indicated he has been in several discussions with Eddie Hearn as he has fighters that were mandatories and basically indicating that Eddie had to weight to get the green light from his Dad. He knows this to be fact because Eddie told him and he then shared with me , now I’m sharing with you

Comment

AJ got 29K views in his Dazn fight.

Winner of Wilder Fury is A side vs AJ and they will be in charge of negotiations.

Eddie needs to just go away. We all know you are Full of Shyte.

How did Pac signing with Dazn go?

Comment

Working...
                      X