No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    “Anybody here have a smartphone?” Pelosi asked, holding up her own iPhone 6. “In this smartphone, almost everything came from federal investments and research. GPS, created by the military, flatscreens, LLD, digital camera, wireless data compression, research into metal alloys for strength and lightweight, voice recognition – the list goes on and on. They say Steve Jobs did a good idea designing it and putting it together. Federal research invented it.”

How is it America became the modern hegemony if the well actually europeans did anything? Seems like Hollywood got a headstart for a reason you numbskull. You can fight it, but it's not going to make British movies any more important. When you have an IP worth a ****, like HP, who makes those movies? A little bit of WB? I'm not ignoring it, I am explaining why a piece of **** prototype during a tech race is worthless beyond the anecdote that is its existence.

I didn't say we didn't benefit from having your language forced on us. I said it was forced while what you own that is American you bought of your own free will. Twist it however you like, once the world stopped forcing culture and started allowing people to buy their own you all went American. We all grew up during the era of you dip****s going to Starbucks to cry about your culture fading like Starbucks wasn't the ones doing it.

What technological advances? Yes, paved the way, good job. It's been several hundred years of excuses since then. Best thing you can say is Tim of CERN did something while omitting Bob Kahn's influence.

Let me ask you, what do you honestly believe would be a more difficult challenge in polymers from an engineering, chemical, or kinesiological/ergonomical stand point?

I don't know where you europeans get this stuff from. brainwashed by the government? Show me the PSA where America informs her people America owns all the international patents and IPs the world needs to function? The only reason I know this is because I make the polymers for your products.

The reason Americans believe in America first has absolutely nothing to do with tech or a government we're skeptical of at all times. It has to do with not seeing anyone else constantly at the highest levels. In PCs it's Windows vs Mac....your people helped make it that way. Linux is a firm third because of you as much as us. Windows and Mac are American. Social Media? Another America vs America battle init? Music? Swift and Kanye are both Americans. Film? Did you see the Avengers? Of ****in' course you did...what else you gonna watch Jurassic World?

When you actually give us something we do celebrate it. HP was ok.

Imagine if instead of ripping off hip-hop youse ya know invented a musical genre? It's funny as hell listening to Euro-Ghetto like hip-hop is not American culture and you are not Americanizing yourself.

and so on, this is the world. Fight it all you like but the only thing you can claim is some bull**** level anecdote nonsense.

Imagine a world where instead of gnashing gnarled teeth at your lack of global influence you actually tried to join me? Recreating what we do is not joining us on our level. Make you some culture son, spread it around the world. In the modern era.
    How ignorant are thinking billions isn't spent in the UK discovering new technologies and making advances. Are you telling me nothing comes from a country with some of the most elite universities and America is the only place doing stuff?

You also show your ignorance regarding the film industry which the UK has invested into and encouraged with tax benefits. Films from the new Star wars to the Dark Knight have had major production carried out in the UK. Research Pinewood studios. Also look at the actors in the film and tv programs Tom Hiddleston, Emma Watson, Tom Hardy, Ed Redmayne, Idris Elba, Tom Holland, Ian Mckellan, Martin Freeman, patrick stewart Benedict, James mcvoy Cumberbatch the list goes on and on. Even Rick Grimes and Morgan from the Walking dead are British actors. So massive uk influences in the film industry.

Also music wise the UK has and has always had great inlfuence. Historically the beatles, queen, David bowie, Oasis etc. Recently Adele, Ed sheeran, blur/the gorrilas, one direction, Sam Smith, Arctic Monkeys, Calvin Harris, Fatboy slim.

Stop banging on about Starbucks as well we have Costa which is way bigger here.

You discredit UK influence on American culture and advances and discredit UK culture and advances due to American influence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      How ignorant are thinking billions isn't spent in the UK discovering new technologies and making advances. Are you telling me nothing comes from a country with some of the most elite universities and America is the only place doing stuff?

You also show your ignorance regarding the film industry which the UK has invested into and encouraged with tax benefits. Films from the new Star wars to the Dark Knight have had major production carried out in the UK. Research Pinewood studios. Also look at the actors in the film and tv programs Tom Hiddleston, Emma Watson, Tom Hardy, Ed Redmayne, Idris Elba, Tom Holland, Ian Mckellan, Martin Freeman, patrick stewart Benedict, James mcvoy Cumberbatch the list goes on and on. Even Rick Grimes and Morgan from the Walking dead are British actors. So massive uk influences in the film industry.

Also music wise the UK has and has always had great inlfuence. Historically the beatles, queen, David bowie, Oasis etc. Recently Adele, Ed sheeran, blur/the gorrilas, one direction, Sam Smith, Arctic Monkeys, Calvin Harris, Fatboy slim.

You discredit UK influence on American culture and advances and discredit UK culture and advances due to American influence.
      That poster has severe understanding issues ,that seems to be a main thing on here. Hes also a reflection of a non boxing fan ,he cant really be with the content he types on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        That poster has severe understanding issues ,that seems to be a main thing on here. Hes also a reflection of a non boxing fan ,he cant really be with the content he types on here.
        I know, I probably shouldn't even be encouraging him by responding. Just winds me up when these guys refuse to acknowledge when the other side does good or when their own side does bad. Wilder AJ talks are a big example of this.

Also for the record I honestly recognise America has a big influence on the rest of the World but you're stupid if you America is the only country that has done or is doing any good in the world.

This guy acts like he's perfected cryogenics or come up with a 100% efficient battery when all he does is facilitate the making of plastic vaginas. Wasting my time trying to educate him tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post

Yes, yes, billions in tech, you can't name anything though can you? Securing a patent based off our patents ensures we remain the hegemony.

Yes, the UK has studios that work for the US's....very good son. No one said you can't be successful in our industries.

Yes Queen is a rock band...great, that comes from America son. Like Hip-Hop, Jazz, and The Blues. No one said you can't be successful in our industries.

Discredit UK culture? I like Bowie, I like the gorillaz, Freddie is my favorite singer, but how are they more than british people performing american music?

I understand Keith Urban is Australian. Country-western is an American genre. Australia doesn't get to claim influence over us because one of theirs put on a cowboy hat and sold some records. Queen, the beetle, Led Zeppelin, etc....what did they create? Music in an American genre? You're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Yes, yes, billions in tech, you can't name anything though can you? Securing a patent based off our patents ensures we remain the hegemony.

Yes, the UK has studios that work for the US's....very good son. No one said you can't be successful in our industries.

Yes Queen is a rock band...great, that comes from America son. Like Hip-Hop, Jazz, and The Blues. No one said you can't be successful in our industries.

Discredit UK culture? I like Bowie, I like the gorillaz, Freddie is my favorite singer, but how are they more than british people performing american music?

I understand Keith Urban is Australian. Country-western is an American genre. Australia doesn't get to claim influence over us because one of theirs put on a cowboy hat and sold some records. Queen, the beetle, Led Zeppelin, etc....what did they create? Music in an American genre? You're an idiot.
            So your going to deny things discovered it created in the UK such as IVF, CT scans, MRI scans, fibre optics, LCD displays ( for you smartphones), genetic fingerprinting, key hole surgery and ultra sound scanning for babies. I'm sure the rest if the world doesn't use this stuff or antibiotics.

Music wasn't invented in America so by your standards there is no such thing as American music. America can't own a genre and them bands took the genres way further than most could, using their own culture/stories to create songs and pioneer the industry. You just ignored the recent guys as well you gonna tell me Adelles a product of American culture because she went to Starbucks once? You have no understanding of music clearly it evolves and belongs to the people that make it. You listen to the likes of queen and think of England, you listen to the rolling Stones and think of America and American music it's simple. You listen to Americans do hip-hop and reference their lives and think of America. You listen to UK hip-hop artists or UKs own genre evolved from that 'grime' and think UK as they reference London not Compton.

If you want to know anymore then go do some research and learn. Only an idiot thinks that he's the only one thats got stuff to contribute and nothing to learn.

Comment

• none of us chose what country we were born in. random circumstance. who cares which country is better?

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                'Wilder can't negotiate whilst he has a fight coming up doe. He focusing on Fury doe. Eddie a snake doe'.

Where are those ******s now?
                Who is he talking to?

Al Haymon doesn't say anything publicly, Finkell has already made it clear that he'd rather wait till after the Fury fight, and Wilder is locked in on the Fury fight.

DiBella is in the mix too, but I doubt that Lou messes up his reputation by speaking on terms without the camp.

If it's not one of those four (or Jay Dead), Eddie Hearn may as well have called you to hammer out the terms for the fight, lol

Comment

• This disrepect of Fury is insane.

Hes the Lineal heavyweight champion for God's sake and undefeated. They're acting like Wilder is a massive favourite. Its a 50-50 fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    none of us chose what country we were born in. random circumstance. who cares which country is better?
                    You're right about that. (you'll probably never hear that from me again)

Just trying to show how delusional this poster is being, trying to take credit for everything and give credit for nothing. I know I should have risen above this pettiness.

Comment

Working...
                    X