Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    No I was directing it at your lot who have just jumped on the bandwagon
    do people jump on bandwagos or can fighters gain fans over time?

I mean...lets be honest...I was never a fan of canelo even though I defended him when everyone was calling him a puss for a few years(your lot...you know...the jealous, insecure, types)....but now I do consider myself a fan.....hes shown me a lot.....wilder has shown me more over time and I consider myself a fan

I give every fighter, from any country, a chance...I like loma and usyk...never had a problem with kovalev.......but the minute you talk about how you dislike golovkin ur just a "hater" according to your "lot"...lol

your opinion isn't respected here...by anyone...ur a gggroupie through and through...the thought of an American fighter, especially an African American one, threatens your meager existence

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      do people jump on bandwagos or can fighters gain fans over time?

I mean...lets be honest...I was never a fan of canelo even though I defended him when everyone was calling him a puss for a few years(your lot...you know...the jealous, insecure, types)....but now I do consider myself a fan.....hes shown me a lot.....wilder has shown me more over time and I consider myself a fan

I give every fighter, from any country, a chance...I like loma and usyk...never had a problem with kovalev.......but the minute you talk about how you dislike golovkin ur just a "hater" according to your "lot"...lol

your opinion isn't respected here...by anyone...ur a gggroupie through and through...the thought of an American fighter, especially an African American one, threatens your meager existence
      Absolute rubbish..... There s many black fighters I cheer on. Whilst you just cheer on any black fighter out of default because you're racially bias. Im sure u are well respected by the rest of the black Panthers on here, a real hero.

Comment

You only want the winner. Which is fury

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          You already did. Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder has been calling you out since Anthony won the IBF back in 2016 ; six title defenses later GayJ fanboys are talking about hes not in his prime yet! Joshua said hes going to let Wilder get old! FOH!
          Lolx...... That's non of my business.... There is no crime in letting him old. The aim is the undisputed. You can say whatever you like, the facts are there. It doesn't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            yeah...we really wish we could produce fighters the caliber of lucas browne or joe parker
            It's embarrassing for the US. Once the kings of boxing and now all you have in the Kings division is a wild windmilling clown and you're all flocking to, hoping he can bring the HW crown.

Comment

AJ knock him out in 6 or 7... can’t wait

Comment

Hopefully the fight gets made

Comment

Does anybody truly believe this fraud?

Comment

AJOKE vs Dildo Whyte April 13, stop throwing smoke screens Eddie Sperm

Comment

Matchroom Ducking Boxing, with all the garbage fights that is being made by this promotional company, how can we believe this car salesman?

Comment

Working...
                      X