Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KOs), reveals that his boxer is only interested in facing WBC heavyweight Deontay Wilder on April 13 of next year. Wilder is back in the ring on December 1, when he defends his title against undefeated Tyson Fury at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Fast-Eddie
    “My job is to deliver for my client and my client wants to fight Deontay Wilder. It is the only fight he wants next and my job is to make it happen. If I don’t, I have failed. I have failed the fight fans, I have failed myself and I have failed Anthony Joshua. And I don’t expect to do that.”
    You already did. Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder has been calling you out since Anthony won the IBF back in 2016 ; six title defenses later GayJ fanboys are talking about hes not in his prime yet! Joshua said hes going to let Wilder get old! FOH!
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-12-2018, 02:54 AM.

Comment

'Wilder can't negotiate whilst he has a fight coming up doe. He focusing on Fury doe. Eddie a snake doe'.

Where are those ******s now?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        'Wilder can't negotiate whilst he has a fight coming up doe. He focusing on Fury doe. Eddie a snake doe'.

Where are those ******s now?
        You want to show us where Haymon has said he's in serious negotiations? You haven't noticed yet that Eddie just makes things up as he goes along?

Wilder's team is willing to discuss some aspects of the fight before December, but you can't really negotiate anything important until you know how well Wilder/Fury does on PPV. If it sells 500,000, Wilder is going to want 45-50%% against Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          You want to show us where Haymon has said he's in serious negotiations? You haven't noticed yet that Eddie just makes things up as he goes along?

Did I say anything about Haymon?

You are the one making things up.

'Talks' means 'negotiation' in broader terms. If there are no 'talks' then I'm sure Shirley will tell us about it soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            Did I say anything about Haymon?

You are the one making things up.

'Talks' means 'negotiation' in broader terms. If there are no 'talks' then I'm sure Shirley will tell us about it soon enough.
            The talks right now are no different than the talks before. Hearn just needs to stay in the headlines. Nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              The talks right now are no different than the talks before. Hearn just needs to stay in the headlines. Nothing has changed.

What talks before? Shirley said there was no point talking?

Comment

Joshua wants wilder so he can put him past him,after Joshua gets rid of wilder-fury winner who's the heavyweight you guys are gonna say he's ducking next? usyk? maybe but too small dubois? hrgovic? yoka? ajagba? Joyce?...y'all know they don't stand a chance till atleast 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  Joshua wants wilder so he can put him past him,after Joshua gets rid of wilder-fury winner who's the heavyweight you guys are gonna say he's ducking next? usyk? maybe but too small dubois? hrgovic? yoka? ajagba? Joyce?...y'all know they don't stand a chance till atleast 5 years
                  There will always be one guy.

It will be Hughie Fury if he beats Pulev convincingly in a couple of weeks. And he will have an audience of over 1m people on channel 5.

Of course I realise Hughie would be mandatory for next year at some point so AJ would have no choice but to fight him.

Comment

Eddie has already failed plenty of times. He can take the flat fee crap and stick it.

Comment

Working...
                    X