Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    Hearn and GB are probably panicking right about now. What if Floyd decides to take back Cinco de Mayo for May/Pac 2? Or they decide to do it a few weeks before Cinco de Mayo, cutting into AJ's proposed April date?
    LMFAO but yea probably correct.

Hearn was boldly saying a couple days ago he was gonna sign either Canelo, GGG or Manny. I propose Canelo is out of bounds from the get go as a $20M+ PPV guy so thats crazy talk as far as I see it. GGG & Manny seemed doable doe. Now Manny is allegedly out of play & he's gotta get GGG or he's looking like a dummy again like when he was hyping all the bad mfers he signed back in the summer.

And Oscar could end up signing with Showtime & be on the same team ultimately as Floyd so the whole Cinco de Mayo thing could get interesting if Floyd vs Manny II is happening. And if he's not with Showtime it should be even more interesting to see what happens lol.

Either way lotsa mfers aren't sleeping easy tonight with this news.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Kinda. I had black friends as a kid, so I know how this works. When they're by themselves, it's cool, but if their other black friends are around, you're not supposed to talk

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Impossible. The big names are leaving Haymon.
        you really think so?

they can still have tons of fights vs pacquiao...

dsg, thurman, porter, broner, spence, i can keep going

but either way I was betting this would happen that he would leave arum and go to pbc.... i wish I had bookmarked that post.

Comment

Why are people overselling Pac’s selling power?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            you really think so?

they can still have tons of fights vs pacquiao...

dsg, thurman, porter, broner, spence, i can keep going

but either way I was betting this would happen that he would leave arum and go to pbc.... i wish I had bookmarked that post.
            So did I. I was being sarcastic in my last post. He’s not the only one looking longingly at what’s going on.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              So did I. I was being sarcastic in my last post. He’s not the only one looking longingly at what’s going on.

word imo this would be great.... pacquiao on pbc.... imo they should have him on like fox or something a basic channel, promote it, promote those young guys and get those ratings/interest up for future fighters etc

Comment

that black and yellow connect is about to take over boxing!!

pac's gonna be matched up with a bunch of brothas and they gonna make some big money. sorry mexico and puerto rico.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Lol what? No way that happens even with the Floyd fight. How many buys do you expect the Floyd fight to do? The rematch isn't doing more than a million buys at best, and that gets him much? $25 million? Against Broner that is a 300k type of PPV. He's not making close to $100 million in two fights with Haymon.
                  You're high if you think Manny/Floyd 2 is only going to a mil at best. It won't do near the 4.6 mil (obviously) the first fight did but it'll shatter a million buys. Honestly it's a pretty safe f**king bet that it does north of 2 million buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    You're high if you think Manny/Floyd 2 is only going to a mil at best. It won't do near the 4.6 mil (obviously) the first fight did but it'll shatter a million buys. Honestly it's a pretty safe f**king bet that it does north of 2 million buys.
                    Don't think so. That fight didn't exactly have good reviews and then the rematch taking place four years later? Yeah, good luck with that. No way in hell does it do 2 million buys. McGregor/Khabib just did 2.4-2.5 million buys, and you expect Floyd/Pacman to do 2 million buys? Nope.

Comment

Did this just heal the years long racial divide on this board?

Comment

Working...
                      X