Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

In a move that could pave the way for a 2019 rematch with Floyd Mayweather, eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has aligned himself with powerful adviser Al Haymon Haymon, who runs Premier Boxing Champions, is the longtime adviser to Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-11-2018, 02:33 PM.

Can't stop the Haymon train

Comment

Hmm... so pact@rds have to root for a Haymon fighter now??

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        Can't stop the Haymon train
        This is just to make the May vs Pac 2 fight then he will retire. Cant see him sticking around for too long and not really interested in May vs Pac 2 or any other Pac fight as he'll only take a touch up with low level fighters. Cant see him fighting the likes of Spence or Crawford.

Comment

does this make him an honorary brother?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            This is just to make the May vs Pac 2 fight then he will retire. Cant see him sticking around for too long and not really interested in May vs Pac 2 or any other Pac fight as he'll only take a touch up with low level fighters. Cant see him fighting the likes of Spence or Crawford.
            Truuuuu. At the end of the day, Pacman is desperate for cash

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              Truuuuu. At the end of the day, Pacman is desperate for cash
              Well if May Pac 2 happens they'll both be laughing to the bank again as it will be the biggest fight of 2019. But I get the feeling most real boxing fans aren't bothered about that rematch. But we'll all watch it lol but deffo not paying for it lol

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                does this make him an honorary brother?
                Kinda. I had black friends as a kid, so I know how this works. When they're by themselves, it's cool, but if their other black friends are around, you're not supposed to talk

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Kinda. I had black friends as a kid, so I know how this works. When they're by themselves, it's cool, but if their other black friends are around, you're not supposed to talk

Comment

Originally posted by ggg gloveking View Post
                    kinda. I had black friends as a kid, so i know how this works. When they're by themselves, it's cool, but if their other black friends are around, you're not supposed to talk
                    lmao!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X