Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Pacquiao will get some love from PBC nuthuggers

Comment

These are the guys who said Saunders vs Andrade was a go?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Now Pacquiao will get some love from PBC nuthuggers
        it's been a tough year for you.

Kovalev lost, GGG lost, Pacquaio signed to PBC

LMFAO

Comment

Pac has signed up with Al Haymon and is about to make loads of dough. He is about to break the bank. This signifies that Al Haymon has more influence than De La Hoya, Arum and Eddie Hearn combined. Pac could have signed with either other one of them but chose Al instead. This move easily makes Haymon the biggest mover and shaker in the sport.

Get ready for May vs Pac 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            it's been a tough year for you.

Kovalev lost, GGG lost, Pacquaio signed to PBC

LMFAO
            It's been a tough year for you, Ortiz got knocked the fck out and you considering suicide you Cuban nuthugger don't worry I'm sure there will be another Cuban hype job you can suck off all days

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              Hearn on Canelo, Pacquiao, GGG: Confident I'll sign one of them...

Pacquiao is out. Do you think a Pacquiao fight under Haymon will be shown on DAZN or to a network tied up with PBC/Haymon?
              Vegas odds are absolutely on Pac fighting on Showtime, because that's where Broner and Mayweather fight.

But if he fights Khan, he'll be on DAZN.

And if he fights Bud, he'll be on ESPN.

Just like how Danny Jacobs is signed to Haymon AND Hearn AND fights on HBO. It's all about where the money is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                It's been a tough year for you, Ortiz got knocked the fck out and you considering suicide you Cuban nuthugger don't worry I'm sure there will be another Cuban hype job you can suck off all days
                I'm not a ortiz fan and im not cuban

Last edited by mcdonalds; 10-11-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  Well if May Pac 2 happens they'll both be laughing to the bank again as it will be the biggest fight of 2019. But I get the feeling most real boxing fans aren't bothered about that rematch. But we'll all watch it lol but deffo not paying for it lol

I've got zero interest in those 2 old geezers fighting. Weeks or months after that fight happens, I may watch it on YouTube one lazy Sunday afternoon. Or maybe even years later. The biggest fight of 2019 if it happens next year will be Joshua vs. Wilder. Sure the casuals will eat up an old geezer fight and pay their money between Pac and Floyd but financials aside the hardcore fans know which fight would be the biggest next year if made: Joshua vs. Wilder.

Comment

Smart move. Pacman rolling with Black Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                      Vegas odds are absolutely on Pac fighting on Showtime, because that's where Broner and Mayweather fight.

But if he fights Khan, he'll be on DAZN.

And if he fights Bud, he'll be on ESPN.

Just like how Danny Jacobs is signed to Haymon AND Hearn AND fights on HBO. It's all about where the money is.
                      i agree PAC most probably fights on Showtime from now on.

and IF (the big IF) he fights Khan or Crawford, it will be still on Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X