Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Pac has signed up with Al Haymon and is about to make loads of dough. He is about to break the bank. This signifies that Al Haymon has more influence than De La Hoya, Arum and Eddie Hearn combined. Pac could have signed with either other one of them but chose Al instead. This move easily makes Haymon the biggest mover and shaker in the sport.

Get ready for May vs Pac 2.
    arum has nothing left to offer pac. they played all their cards for pac already. they went from promoting him as a fire and explosive fighter to a re-born again religious man, to a political man to now fighting only overseas lol. they have nothing left.

as for oscar, he doesnt have much to offer manny either. who is he is gonna match pac with that can make big money? and oscar is not gonna sacrifice canelo for old man manny. we all know why pac went to haymon. pac is chasing that floyd rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      does this make him an honorary brother?
      They tell me that you are not a huge fan of the brothers No, this is strictly business. He signed with Al Haymon because it was a smart business move

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        arum has nothing left to offer pac. they played all their cards for pac already. they went from promoting him as a fire and explosive fighter to a re-born again religious man, to a political man to now fighting only overseas lol. they have nothing left.

as for oscar, he doesnt have much to offer manny either. who is he is gonna match pac with that can make big money? and oscar is not gonna sacrifice canelo for old man manny. we all know why pac went to haymon. pac is chasing that floyd rematch.
        Absolutely! You are 100 percent correct. This two fight deal with Haymon could easily net him over $100mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I feel like Haymon just bought a way to get some of his guys over as stars. I could totally see him booking Pac/Spence to make Spence a star.
          I hate stuff like that.
          Yep. Spence vs Pacquiao could be a PPV in the first half of 2019. Mikey shoulda took that short money when he had the chance.

Or this Floyd vs Manny II sh^t is for real. I guess we should know real quick the trajectory with Manny. If they put him in with a Spence, Thurman or Porter they are looking to build up PBC guys. If he's fighting Broner or someone around or below Broner then they are likely just getting Manny a W towards lining up the Floyd fight.

Interesting mfing times w/e goes down. Never thought I'd see Manny signed up with Al Haymon I must admit. Probably a great move for him w/e happens in his fights if he can get some investment advice from Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            does this make him an honorary brother?
            Drama, I hope your kidding. The vast majority of haters will continue to hate on Pac. He’s old... let em live fellas. Brother or not, he’s bringing saltwater

Comment

Absolutely! You are 100 percent correct. This two fight deal with Haymon could easily net him over $100mil.
              Lol what? No way that happens even with the Floyd fight. How many buys do you expect the Floyd fight to do? The rematch isn't doing more than a million buys at best, and that gets him much? $25 million? Against Broner that is a 300k type of PPV. He's not making close to $100 million in two fights with Haymon.

Comment

Did anyone not see this coming with the Floyd rematch? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                  Vegas odds are absolutely on Pac fighting on Showtime, because that's where Broner and Mayweather fight.

But if he fights Khan, he'll be on DAZN.

And if he fights Bud, he'll be on ESPN.
                  Idk about that. I think Manny is still the money fight for all these dudes so Khan vs Manny happens on Showtime (or maybe Fox or some other or new PBC entity that could pop up) & most likely Showtime PPV. And Hearn won't have a problem with it I bet cuz he'll get his cut & he's probably the most high profile promoter who'll let solid names go elsewhere to fight.

Bud vs Manny SHOULD happen on Showtime cuz again Manny is the money guy not Bud, but I think this fight just doesn't happen cuz Arum doesn't like playing with others with his biggest names unless they are doing it on his turf. And I mean wtf if Bob couldn't make Bud vs Manny when he had both contracted to him he's very unlikely to make it happen now.

Comment

Hearn and GB are probably panicking right about now. What if Floyd decides to take back Cinco de Mayo for May/Pac 2? Or they decide to do it a few weeks before Cinco de Mayo, cutting into AJ's proposed April date?

Comment

This signifies that Al Haymon has more influence than De La Hoya, Arum and Eddie Hearn combined. Pac could have signed with either other one of them but chose Al instead. This move easily makes Haymon the biggest mover and shaker in the sport.
                      I think Haymon has a ton of influence in the game obviously, but idk if this proves it. PBC has the best options for him is the main indicator here more then influence if you ask me.

Almost every interesting person Manny could fight is with Haymon. Floyd being the main one. Thurman. Spence. Porter. Hell Khan is with DAZN/Hearn, but he's a Haymon guy too. And I gotta figure its one of those fights if not a couple of them are the goal for this agreement.

Only guy who's interesting & not with Haymon is Bud & he's with a guy I think its safe to assume Manny doesn't have the best relationship with right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X