Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Admits Shock When Golden Boy Called on Canelo-Fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    there are a few reasons this is happening. 1. Canelo fans have proven themselves to be ignorant and will support him regardless of what he does. Cherry picks and peds included. 2. Fielding is amusingly considered a WBA champion despite the fact that the WBA has another champion in that same division who actually ko'd fielding in 1 round. But despite that, the aforementioned gullible fans will celebrate what they'd consider an actual 3rd weight class title. Which is truly laughable. 3. Fielding is an easy win for canelo who more often than not, prefers to minimize risk as much as possible whether we're talking facing c level fighters (liam.smith,chavez jr, Kirkland) or fighters in their mid to late 30s {I.E.mosley, cotto and purposefully waiting out ggg) .
    Says the idiot who thought Vanes was worthy....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Don't worry, they'll be fighting in May.. the WBC wont count this fight as a voluntary because it's at 168 so they'll give him another go vs Lemiuex at 160.

Then GGG or Charlo in September... time to milk the canelo cash train for GBP....
      Lemuix isnt fighting Canelo on PPV in May Stop lying.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        This is plain ****** you think canelo is scared of lemieux who has been beat badly 4 times even by C level fighters. Hell to prove it everyone was screaming mismatch for weeks when we thought lemieux was next. No matter who canelo fought you were going to cry about it. Fact is both lemieux and fielding are ranked about the same low top 10 in their division. At least Fielding has only 1 loss and has a huge weight and height advantage for canelo to deal with. And the reward is greater a win adds a footnote 3 division champ to his legacy. He beats Lemieux and you clowns already had your excuses ready to discredit it oh Rubio, Joachim Alcine, GGG, Saunders already beat him. The irony is that Fielding is literally better then 80% of the guys GGG has beaten and clearly a better opponent then GGG fought just this May. You remember vanes the washed up retired career 154lber that was coming off a loss and 2 years retirement has only 1 win in the last 4 years who GGG dragged off the couch and up to 160. a fight so bad that it led to GGG being stripped of his IBF belt. Now the same h0es who defended that and the laundry list of tomato cans GGG has fought have a problem with canelo going up to 168 and fighting a universally acknowledged top 10 ranked 168lber. Fielding > Vanes, Dominic Wade, etc. LMAO

Canelo is chasing greatness just like sugar Ray, Roy Jones, Manny Pacquiao and hundred other fighters who moved up weights to add to their legacy unlike GGG who promised his fans half a decade ago 154 or 168...but stayed fighting bums only at 160. Canelo after just 2 fights at 160 doing something GGG couldn't.
        These same POS's had NO problem rooting for GGG against House Arrest one gloved Wade and a RETIRED 154 lber...

*** GGGTards!!! Suk that gggood dic!

Comment

Originally posted by CJFRENCH View Post
          and GGG should not fight Charlo, Canelo's the Champion now let him fight him. GGG should go after Saunders title who ever has it at that point, or get his IBF title back. Its a shame after all he did in the middle weights to get messed about so he should choose his own route. Saunders in the UK will be very big....
          GGG is going to fight more bums! Maybe they should give Vanes a rematch. That way you can wet your panties and get to see an easy KO again.

Comment

Just remember Chavez Jr. beat the sht out of Andy Lee who went life and death with Saunders...

Comment

Brilliant move really. Easy title grab and an opportunity to fight on the East Coast. Canelo's fans can pretend that this is some kind of bold move, though I'm sure most know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Lemuix isnt fighting Canelo on PPV in May Stop lying.
                Yeah I must be crazy to think that... oh wait he fought Liam Smith on PPV so maybe I'm not that crazy.......

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Says the idiot who thought Vanes was worthy....
                  didn't I tell your punk ass don't comment on my post unless it's about getting in a ring? But since you wanna expose yourself to get embarrassed again, allow me to do so. All you Canelo fans do to defend him is deflect to ggg. Vanes was a trash fight and I said so. But at least vanes wasn't gggs plan a. That fight happened because Canelo used peds. This Ricky field hockey guy was Canelos plan a. They backed away from fighting lemieux of all people to take this fight. And if you don't think the plan is to put a lemieux fight on ppv in may you're dumber than I thought. They fought Liam Smith on ppv you clown. And you bought that trash fight depite losing your life savings and wife on a bet gone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    You never know. Canelo can be out boxed.
                    Who can outbox Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      Who can outbox Canelo?
                      I agree with you on this one.

According to some judges, not even Mayweather could outbox him.

Comment

Working...
                      X