Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Admits Shock When Golden Boy Called on Canelo-Fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    LOL! You're a noob, or is this abouttimeI or Dull Razor?

The fact you can't figure out that Canelo is going to be essentially the same fighter is pretty funny. You think 1 pound can be all the difference, oh brother. How about half a pound or quarter pound difference? All of sudden Canelo is going to turn into this guy (The Man From Shelby)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=dADz2E5xcmc
    Forget it "Diego Rodriguez", its clear you don't understand the effects of weight cutting or fighting at a higher division and the possible effects of extra weight. You don't understand the difference in punches and how they can differ in each weight class. You don't understand the difference between a fundamental change and physical one, you are fool and you don't understand what you're discussing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      Forget it "Diego Rodriguez", its clear you don't understand the effects of weight cutting or fighting at a higher division and the possible effects of extra weight. You don't understand the difference in punches and how they can differ in each weight class. You don't understand the difference between a fundamental change and physical one, you are fool and you don't understand what you're discussing.
      You role with it. If you think one pound could result in Canelo being a fundamentally different fighter I am not here to stop you. But don't stop at one pound, take it down to an ounce.

I'm sure team Canelo is just throwing caution to the wind against Fielding and they really have no idea how Canelo is going to look . . . right. Because that is what you do when you have several much more lucrative fights right around the corner.

And yes "Diego Rodriguez" . . . do you like saying my name?

Comment

You role with it. If you think one pound could result in Canelo being a fundamentally different fighter I am not here to stop you. But don't stop at one pound, take it down to an ounce.

I'm sure team Canelo is just throwing caution to the wind against Fielding and they really have no idea how Canelo is going to look . . . right. Because that is what you do when you have several much more lucrative fights right around the corner.

And yes "Diego Rodriguez" . . . do you like saying my name?
        Don't forget the 1 pound was an example, its actually 8 pounds. And I was never talking about fundamentals as I told you in my previous comment. Also, of course canelo and gbp think its a low risk fight...the key word is risk. Thats your problem, you get lost and confused along the way. Keep circling your own comments fool.

Comment

Don't forget the 1 pound was an example, its actually 8 pounds. And I was never talking about fundamentals as I told you in my previous comment. Also, of course canelo and gbp think its a low risk fight...the key word is risk. Thats your problem, you get lost and confused along the way. Keep circling your own comments fool.
          Driving a car is a risk every day. It is not a serious risk. Of course anyone who you get in a ring with is a risk. But we know, or should know, the difference between a real risk and one that is not a real one. This is not a real risk for Canelo. We know Canelo is going to essentially be the same fighter. He has fought at 164lbs, he trains for most of his fights in this range. He comes in at MW above 168lbs, just like every MW does. You are the one who said even one pound makes a difference, hahaha.

The risk his is opponent and how he would fair against that opponent. In this case his opponent isn't very good. That's why there is so little risk and his team knows.

And for the millionth time just so we are clear . . . this isn't a knock on Canelo. I have no issue with the fight but this is nothing but a stay busy make money fight and if he can get some gullible fans in the process to believe this makes him a true champion at 168lbs so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            Why does he need to be humble? He is living the life with tremendous success. The fact he now has so many haters is testimony to that.
            He doesn’t want people to think he had anything to do with Canelo wanting this fight. Maybe that’s true, maybe not. He knows it will get backlash. He’s looking out for himself, and he’s the one acting humbled by it, he doesn’t have to be like u said. He could promote Fielding as he’s paid to do and build him up. Hearn or any promoter has never done anything for u as a fan. U can admire him for making money and being good at his job aka capitalism. U can really appreciate him the next time u buy his PPV and it doesn’t live up to the hype. U can look down on him if he ever gives the fans a break. He called the Povetkin fight 50-50 matchup, so why take it if Wilder could make more? He’s a Promoter. They all suck for us.

Comment

Driving a car is a risk every day. It is not a serious risk. Of course anyone who you get in a ring with is a risk. But we know, or should know, the difference between a real risk and one that is not a real one. This is not a real risk for Canelo. We know Canelo is going to essentially be the same fighter. He has fought at 164lbs, he trains for most of his fights in this range. He comes in at MW above 168lbs, just like every MW does. You are the one who said even one pound makes a difference, hahaha.

The risk his is opponent and how he would fair against that opponent. In this case his opponent isn't very good. That's why there is so little risk and his team knows.

And for the millionth time just so we are clear . . . this isn't a knock on Canelo. I have no issue with the fight but this is nothing but a stay busy make money fight and if he can get some gullible fans in the process to believe this makes him a true champion at 168lbs so be it.
              I'm done with you on this subject "Diego Rodriguez"...two things are certain, canelo beat ggg and now canelo is going up in weight something ggg would not do.

Comment

I'm done with you on this subject "Diego Rodriguez"...two things are certain, canelo beat ggg and now canelo is going up in weight something ggg would not do.
                Why do you like saying my name? You realize when you quote me I’m notified so you don’t need to put my name? You aren’t very smart are you. Intentionally left off the question mark.

Again your position is so weak you have to keep bringing up non points regarding this topic. Sure sign that you are out of your depth. It is okay noob, run along.

Comment

Why do you like saying my name? You realize when you quote me I’m notified so you don’t need to put my name? You aren’t very smart are you. Intentionally left off the question mark.

Again your position is so weak you have to keep bringing up non points regarding this topic. Sure sign that you are out of your depth. It is okay noob, run along.
                  What ever you say "Diego Rodriguez" go on with your delusions, wishes, contradictions, retyping the same things over and over or rearranging
                  your comments and thinking you actually know what you talk about.

Comment

What ever you say "Diego Rodriguez" go on with your delusions, wishes, contradictions, retyping the same things over and over or rearranging
                    your comments and thinking you actually know what you talk about.
                    I’m sorry I made you look like a fool. One pound hahaha. Noob.

Comment

I’m sorry I made you look like a fool. One pound hahaha. Noob.
                      Sure you did...keep making yourself feel better fool...

Comment

Working...
                      X