No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Jay could you please stop with the one sentence replies.
    Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
    Its clogging up the forum and people have to wade through pages of responses because of it. Come on man please knock it off. I have a feeling I know what's coming.
    Does a moderator have to get involved??
    someone tell the moderator to make j.razor stop.

But it's okay for ya'll to write nonsense though right? FOH! It's adding fuel for Jermall vs golovkin!!!! if you were a REAL fan especially of Triple L you to would be man enough to ask for the fight but all ya'll do is make pathetic excuses for Triple Flop, cry & complain. You guys ain't fans of boxing, just fans of certain fighters.

There I made more than a sentence, you happy?

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
      GGG has gone from potential legend to a never was in a couple years.

How about Jacobs? Why won’t he give Jacobs a rematch? That was just as close of a fight as the Canelo fights, yet GGG won’t fight him again.
      Cuz Jermall is tougher fight & we want to see an "entertaining" fight....

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        ^^^nothing new here - you just hate the guy.
        Never nothing new ^^^^ you just don't like good fighters.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Triple bum is just THAT! He was a paper champion, with rigged fights, no power, and no boxing skill. The reason Canelo keeps winning these hyped up fiascos, is that ggg simply cannot box. Neither fight was close. The first fight, i had Canelo winning every round. Its like watching Wile E Coyote, and the Road Runner. It gets old. Like i said before..the death of boxing is near. No talent. The only one that really had talent, that was fairly new..was Adrien Broner. Jealousy and racism put him out of boxing. I believe that in the " new" america, it is unacceptable for boxing to have a dominant black champion. The result is, bad fights. Nobody is gonna pay $60, to see 2 bums fight. Charlo is a bum. 😐

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            That's business. Golovkin can make an offer that would be too good to turn down or earn his way to shot.
            Earn his way? He is the unified champion, who earned a victory in the first fight and at least a draw in the second. He earned enough.

He should offer him to fight in Kazakhstan. Will get his belts back that way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
              Earn his way? He is the unified champion, who earned a victory in the first fight and at least a draw in the second. He earned enough.

He should offer him to fight in Kazakhstan. Will get his belts back that way or another.
              Sure lets just bo everything in our power to keep Triple L safe....LMMFAO! WE WANT

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post

He's not a champion of anything. He has no titles. Nothing more than a challenger. Earn his shot or make a great offer, they're his choices.

Comment

• And
                  Originally posted by alexjust View Post

Reality > fairy tales, hopes and dreams.

GGG ain't unified champ lol canelo broke his face and took them belts home with him. GGG nothing more then a former champ who has to work his way back to get another shot. WBC gave him a 1 fight eliminator rather then other fighters who after a loss just fall and need multiple fights to work back up to gain mandatory status. He should be thanking the WBC instead of all this constant crying and sore loser BS. If he beats Charlo he could still rematch canelo in May but we know he will likely duck Charlo LMAO
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-06-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    Like him or hate him everyone has to admit that at least Canelo has the cojones to challenge himself and fight at 168 with a worthy opponent who is 6'1" tall and will walk into the ring weighing around 180 lbs. That is not bad for a guy who is 5'8" who started his career at 147 and considered to be slow and plodding by the pundits.

I guess he is just trying to follow GGG's lead. No, wait! I forgot GGG has only fought at 160 all his pro career.
                    I give Canelo credit for what he has done. IMO he has fought excellent completion. I do not give him credit for this fight. This guy is a stiff. I will give him credit if/when he fights good competition at 168lbs. Canelo has had much better options in his career than Golovkin so we aren’t comparing apples to apples. But again credit to Canelo for what he has done.

Regarding Golovkin, no one in their right mind would give him credit if he fought at this weight against a guy like Fielding. Personally I think he should fight Zurdo. But I also know if he did the hater crowd would say he is ducking Charlo or Jacobs. There is no win with certain groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps
                      For being raza you sure love to swing on the white man's nutts alot!
                      You do know they don't like you right??
                      In their eyes you're just another illegal, dope dealer who brings nothing positive to this country...
                      I'm not saying you don't but you might wanna think about that next time you wanna swing on the white man's nutts instead of backing up one of your own...
                      So let me get this right. The white man just views us as “another illegal, dope dealer who brings nothing positive to this country... “

So it is wrong that they stereotype us all but hold my beer while I turn around and stereotype all the white men as bigots.

SMH, what the fck is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X