No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC = We Bend over for Canelo

Using GGG again as a shield for Canelo, Canelo facing another trash opponent after Khan, Chavez Jr, Liam Smith, Kirkland and the WBC gladly keeps areslicking Canelo when he is fighting an utter trash opponent thats 1:33 underdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      That's a challenge I can respect but if he does not then

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
      Jay could you please stop with the one sentence replies.
      Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
      Its clogging up the forum and people have to wade through pages of responses because of it. Come on man please knock it off. I have a feeling I know what's coming.
      Does a moderator have to get involved??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Then I applaud you for being fair and balanced. Canelo has a voluntary so he's grabbing a secondary belt to add to his legacy. I heard a great comparison it's like when Roy jumped up to beat ruiz for the heayweight title. Looks great on your resume but Roy had no intentions of staying at heavyweight too small. Same with canelo winning a belt in another division and doing it on your voluntary is better then a lot of bums GGG fought hell way better Vanes who GGG just fought in May. And it's a extra bonus giving a phuk you to GGG who lied to his fans for years about 154 or 168 and never did. Canelo doesn't just talk it he lives it world champ at 154, 160 and about to add 168.
        Im just going to consider it as canelo testing the waters of 168 and getting at least a notable name for it but im gonna completely ignore the "world title" that hangs above it. Good fight nonetheless.

Comment

• Well, he has his path to a rematch. And I'm more excited about Golovkin/Charlo than a third Golovkin/Alvarez fight.

Comment

• GGG has gone from potential legend to a never was in a couple years.

How about Jacobs? Why won’t he give Jacobs a rematch? That was just as close of a fight as the Canelo fights, yet GGG won’t fight him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              WBC = We Bend over for Canelo

Using GGG again as a shield for Canelo, Canelo facing another trash opponent after Khan, Chavez Jr, Liam Smith, Kirkland and the WBC gladly keeps areslicking Canelo when he is fighting an utter trash opponent thats 1:33 underdog.
              GGG just got stripped of the IBF belt for fighting Vanes. Shut the phuk up that is way worse and fielding is not only a higher ranked active fighter then vanes he isn't being dragged up a weight class. Fielding is literally better then 80% of GGGs wins. A fan of a clown who's entire resume is stocked with trash opponents complaining about what another fighter does in his voluntary defense is hypocrisy. Canelo is facing yet again a former or current world champ in a new weight class no less. GGG has literally only beaten 5 opponents in his entire career that have ever held a world title. And 2 of them only held titles at either welterweight or super welterweight that tells you right there what trash level of fighters GGG has beaten. Canelo is drastically younger and already has beaten at least 13 world champs. He got almost triple the amount of world champs on his resume then TripleExcuses LMAO

So tell me again who's career is full of utter trash opponents?
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-06-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Triple L lost & it wasn't "close."

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
                ^^^nothing new here - you just hate the guy.

Comment

Told you Triple L afraid of Jermall....I love your pics too
                  afraid? i wont go that far. Golovkin is simply spoiled by Canelo paydays he's now addicted and wants more. but there's other fighters out here. they bring less money but they need to be dealt with as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                    GGG has gone from potential legend to a never was in a couple years.

How about Jacobs? Why won’t he give Jacobs a rematch? That was just as close of a fight as the Canelo fights, yet GGG won’t fight him again.
                    Agree. I hate fighters who demand a rematch with one fighter, but refuse to give a rematch to another fighter.

Hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      WBC = We Bend over for Canelo

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X