No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Utter nonesence. Cotto had a perfect opportunity to fight Golovkin but he chose not to and paid step aside money to avoid him. The Superstar warrior took a shortcut to get to Canelo. Of course you give him a pass but if Golovkin does anything remotely close to that you are all over it. You need to go to the bank, withdraw some money then go out and buy a clue. Your dislike for Golovkin is clouding your thinking.

Golovkin had done nothing to step in front of Martinez fight with Cotto..... and he had done nothing to step in front of Cotto's money-fight with Canelo.....

oh, btw..... he still hasn't

both Cotto and Canelo are still better opponents/paydays than Hypekin LMAO

FACT: when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight with the 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto..... HE KNEW that he was walking away from that fight

Golovkin also avoided these guys.....

could have fought Lara........... but CHOSE not to
    could have fought Ward.......... but CHOSE not to
    could have fought Mora.......... but CHOSE not to
    could have fought Saunders..... but CHOSE not to
    could have fought Derevy........ but CHOSE not to
    could have fought Charlo......... but CHOSE not to

your excuses are bad, but not as bad as this doozy.....

TonyGE:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Golovkin had done nothing to step in front of Martinez fight with Cotto..... and he had done nothing to step in front of Cotto's money-fight with Canelo.....

oh, btw..... he still hasn't

both Cotto and Canelo are still better opponents/paydays than Hypekin LMAO

FACT: when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight with the 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto..... HE KNEW that he was walking away from that fight

Golovkin also avoided these guys.....

could have fought Lara........... but CHOSE not to
      could have fought Ward.......... but CHOSE not to
      could have fought Mora.......... but CHOSE not to
      could have fought Saunders..... but CHOSE not to
      could have fought Derevy........ but CHOSE not to
      could have fought Charlo......... but CHOSE not to

your excuses are bad, but not as bad as this doozy.....
      Yeah that's a doozy because to the best of my recollection I never said that. I noticed you responded to several other posters that you disagree with using that exact same quote. Some if them also don't recall saying that. Odd....Your not just a bull shltter are you??

Comment

provide one example of lil'G behaving like a true champion.....

..... or fcuk off
        How old are you?

I've learned the hard way arguing with CholloVista.

Also; You literally can't have these debates in real life. You internet boys are absolutely insane.

CANELO GOT BEAT LAST YEAR.... HE GOT BEAT THIS YEAR....

It's an embarrassment to boxing and I know it hurts your heart but you HAVE TO GET OVER IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          Then he's turning down his biggest available payday by far.

Make sure you quote me when you respond hoebag.

Canelo has proven that he is not money hungry time and time again.

He already has Golovkin's scalp. I rather see both fighters fight other MWs and maybe in 2020 they can do the third fight.

GGG has about 20-35 mil in his bank account. He should focus on the legacy he's always claimed he couldn't get people he was supposedly being ducked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Yeah that's a doozy because to the best of my recollection I never said that. I noticed you responded to several other posters that you disagree with using that exact same quote. Some if them also don't recall saying that. Odd....Your not just a bull shltter are you??

you said that more than once you wally

but I notice you left yourself an " out ".....

" to the best of my recollection "

you know what you said

stop making DUMB excuses, Golovkin doesn't even know you exist

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              How old are you?

I've learned the hard way arguing with CholloVista.

Also; You literally can't have these debates in real life. You internet boys are absolutely insane.

CANELO GOT BEAT LAST YEAR.... HE GOT BEAT THIS YEAR....

It's an embarrassment to boxing and I know it hurts your heart but you HAVE TO GET OVER IT.

nah, he didn't

Hypekin demanded that Canelo stand and fight like a Mexican

so Canelo beat him up ahahahah

he beat the Mexican out of the fake Mexican

provide one example of Golovkin behaving like a true champion

it's not hard

no, wait..... it is hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                Canelo has proven that he is not money hungry time and time again. He already has Golovkin's scalp.
                Not saying he's money hungry. Its one thing to be money hungry and quite another to turn down a huge payday to face a guy you think you can beat. You can make a sensible business decision without being money hungry. If it had everything to do with legacy and not with money Canelo would have fought Charlo down at 154 and wouldn't have asked for a voluntary defense so he could fight Britains 5th best super middleweight. So money is definitely a factor and it guarantees we'll see the trilogy completed in 2019.

I rather see both fighters fight other MWs and maybe in 2020 they can do the third fight.
                I would be ok if they never fought each other again so long as they still fought quality opposition. GGG is rumored to be fighting Callum Smith next. Canelo is fighting Rocky Felding. I'll hold out my judgement until the GGG fight is signed but I like his choice of opponent better if it goes through.

GGG has about 20-35 mil in his bank account. He should focus on the legacy he's always claimed he couldn't get people he was supposedly being ducked.
                Firstly, he did get ducked. Lets not deny reality. People only started calling him out in numbers when Jacobs ended his KO streak. Secondly, GGG is focused on his legacy. Losing to Canelo in the rematch devastated his legacy. If he retired now the best thing he could say is that he held a likely Hall of Famer to a draw and lost a close decision. Getting a W over Canelo would be bigger for his legacy than anything else he could do. However, getting a belt in another weight class by beating the consensus #1 guy (the aforementioned Callum Smith fight that is rumored) is a nice little addition to that legacy.

That being said I would still love for further matchups at 160. That division is stacked in a way it hasn't been for years. I want those top guys at 160 (Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade, Billy Joe Saunders, Sergei Deverchenko,Rob Brant) to fight each other. We need to see at least 4 of these guys throw down.

Comment

nah, he didn't

Hypekin demanded that Canelo stand and fight like a Mexican

so Canelo beat him up ahahahah

he beat the Mexican out of the fake Mexican

provide one example of Golovkin behaving like a true champion

it's not hard

no, wait..... it is hard
                  2... 2 people scoring at ringside thought Canelo won... One of them was a woman...

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    I would be ok if they never fought each other again so long as they still fought quality opposition. GGG is rumored to be fighting Callum Smith next. Canelo is fighting Rocky Felding. I'll hold out my judgement until the GGG fight is signed but I like his choice of opponent better if it goes through.

he is not you fkn ****

Q. when has Golovkin EVER done anything like that ?
                    A. NEVER !

THAT, is why you cannot give me one example of Golovkin behaving like a true champion

and THAT, is why you were forced to admit this.....

Losing to Canelo in the rematch devastated his legacy.

loooool

it is absurd that Golovkin's entire legacy relied upon beating Canelo, a guy who had never fought at middleweight before facing Golovkin

name one other great fighter who " devastated his legacy " by losing one fight?

aight then

That being said I would still love for further matchups at 160. That division is stacked in a way it hasn't been for years. I want those top guys at 160 (Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade, Billy Joe Saunders, Sergei Deverchenko,Rob Brant) to fight each other. We need to see at least 4 of these guys throw down.

you are dreaming kid

Golovkin aint gonna fight those guys..... he could have already made fights with Saunders, Derevyanchenko, Jacobs..... and he just ducked Charlo

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      2... 2 people scoring at ringside thought Canelo won... One of them was a woman...

in the rematch, even the judge who scored the first fight for Golovkin awarded Canelo the win

Golovkin couldn't even beat Canelo with hand-picked judges

Comment

Working...
                      X