Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    And this was just another cater move by Khadaffy Sulaiman .
    The same ahole who defended Canelo's failed drug test but threatened to strip another one for not taking tests.

We Be Fkkn Corrupt. The aholes who reduced title fights to 12 rounds.
    The same aholes who has in their constitution that that president can only have two terms. Yet, the old man Jose Khadaffy Sulaiman was president for life .
    The same ahole who tried to reverse Buster Douglas's win over Tyson.
    The same ahole who had Bobby Chacon fight his mandatory, Cornelius Boza Edwards , then ordered Bobby to fight Camacho or he'd get his title stripped .
    We Be Corrupt has their special rules for their poster boys when it comes to this mandatory defenses.
    Yea go dig up crap on the other ones and you'll find it like the ibf who overlooked Peterson's failed test and its money laundering ect. All of them! And having Tyson's loss to Douglas reversed would have been one of the fairest things that could have been done in the history of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      Yea go dig up crap on the other ones and you'll find it like the ibf who overlooked Peterson's failed test and its money laundering ect. All of them! And having Tyson's loss to Douglas reversed would have been one of the fairest things that could have been done in the history of the sport.
      LOL
      Yeah, right.
      Reverse Tyson's KO because Don Queer and Jose Baby Doc Sulaiman slept together .

So, you are contending they are all corrupt so WBC being corrupt is ok? lol
      IBF is corrup. WBA is corrupt. WBO is corrupt.
      WBC is some kind of special corrupt.

Are we gonna deal with another fat Sulaiman as president until his death ?

Comment

LOL
        Yeah, right.
        Reverse Tyson's KO because Don Queer and Jose Baby Doc Sulaiman slept together .

So, you are contending they are all corrupt so WBC being corrupt is ok? lol
        IBF is corrup. WBA is corrupt. WBO is corrupt.
        WBC is some kind of special corrupt.

Are we gonna deal with another fat Sulaiman as president until his death ?
        I said they are all corrupt thats all I never said anything about "special" or anything stupid like that. And if you dont know what happened in the Tyson/Douglas fight go watch or learn about it before coming on here and posting nonsense.

Comment

I said they are all corrupt thats all I never said anything about "special" or anything stupid like that. And if you dont know what happened in the Tyson/Douglas fight go watch or learn about it before coming on here and posting nonsense.
          Dude, you can watch that fight a million times and you still would have no case to REVERSE the win.
          You can cry all your life about Octavio Meyran's count but it still will not make a valid case to REVERSE DOUGLA's WIN. Tyson got the same count the alternate ref and Octavio Meyran.

Dude, you have no clue how to corrupt Jose Sulaiman was. Never mind Don Queer.

I know more about the history of corruption by We Be Corrupt and Done Queer than you will ever know.
          Go ahead let me know how Jose Baby Doc Sulaiman sent Kiko Bejines to his death . Even after We Be Corrupt reduced the title fights to 12 rounds.
          Oh, wait, you couldn't possibly known the level of corruption by WBC in the 80's.

Try not to pull rank on this one, I outrank you.

Comment

• The bigger question is would Canelo defend is WBC title against Charlo, if Golovkin refuses the WBC title eliminator bout?

Comment

Dude, you can watch that fight a million times and you still would have no case to REVERSE the win.
              You can cry all your life about Octavio Meyran's count but it still will not make a valid case to REVERSE DOUGLA's WIN. Tyson got the same count the alternate ref and Octavio Meyran.

Dude, you have no clue how to corrupt Jose Sulaiman was. Never mind Don Queer.

I know more about the history of corruption by We Be Corrupt and Done Queer than you will ever know.
              Go ahead let me know how Jose Baby Doc Sulaiman sent Kiko Bejines to his death . Even after We Be Corrupt reduced the title fights to 12 rounds.
              Oh, wait, you couldn't possibly known the level of corruption by WBC in the 80's.

Try not to pull rank on this one, I outrank you.
              It was a 13 count, one of the few fights I've seen where a fighter is ripped off of a ko win distort it all you want. And drivel all you want the fact is the same, all sanctioning organizations are corrupt filled with racketeering, bribes ect you name it if you think its only one you're a fool.

Comment

It was a 13 count, one of the few fights I've seen where a fighter is ripped off of a ko win distort it all you want. And drivel all you want the fact is the same, all sanctioning organizations are corrupt filled with racketeering, bribes ect you name it if you think its only one you're a fool.
                Who said it's only one?
                Dude, you're clueless to what I know.
                IBF started as USBAI.
                I knew a manager who bribed the USBAI peeps then to get his fighter to fight for the vacant title .

Dude, you can't reverse a fight's outcome because the ref counted slow . The fighter has to get up before the ref hits 10. There is no 10-second rule . Go ahead show me .
                Most 10 counts go for 12 seconds .
                Douglas got up to the ref's count.
                You wanna reverse Dempsey's loss to Tunney too?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  The bigger question is would Canelo defend is WBC title against Charlo, if Golovkin refuses the WBC title eliminator bout?
                  We Be Corrupt will then order Charlo to fight someone else . lol

Comment

Who said it's only one?
                    Dude, you're clueless to what I know.
                    IBF started as USBAI.
                    I knew a manager who bribed the USBAI peeps then to get his fighter to fight for the vacant title .

Dude, you can't reverse a fight's outcome because the ref counted slow . The fighter has to get up before the ref hits 10. There is no 10-second rule . Go ahead show me .
                    Most 10 counts go for 12 seconds .
                    Douglas got up to the ref's count.
                    You wanna reverse Dempsey's loss to Tunney too?
                    I never said I wanted to reverse anything the wbc and wba did I said that would seem fair. I also never said anything about 10 seconds I said count...the 10 seconds are a benchmark for the count, you can clearly see Douglas hit the canvas and count to 3 when the referee starts his count.

Comment

• Funny how people are accusing the WBC of bias in favor of Canelo when they had no problem with them overstepping their boundaries and essentially screwing Canelo over during initial negotiations with GGG by arbitrarily appointing GGG the mandatory to the WBC title and imposing an arbitrary timeline and inflated purse split while GGG faced no such pressure from the WBA.

Comment

Working...
                      X