Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hern always finds a way to make himself and Joshua look p$$y when it comes to wilder

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      This fight isn't happening next. This is just another way to stir the pot and get all the fans pointing fingers and then sign to fight someone else. As long as they have options it's not gonna happen.

There's always options. Joshua is cleaning out the division. He could fight Whyte, Usyk, Miller, Hughie next.

Deyonce could fight Fattie Fury, Briggs, Ortiz II then Breazeale

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        So you don't mind Wilder earning 50/50 with Joshua . Sorry you've lost me here .Are you involved ?
        That is my very point it doesn’t matter what I want or what I deem as fair I’m not involved financially likewise you saying you don’t have a problem with Fury getting 50/50 so why should Hearn be so greedy? Well for one he is involved financially and you are not and what stops you saying Fury deserves 70% or me saying give Wilder 60% so he signs

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a sleezy piece of ****. No wonder the eurobum crowd likes him so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            He made a number of statements that are interesting at this presser:
            1. Wilder v. Joshua is bigger than Vlad v. Joshua;
            2. We know the money is bigger on the US; and
            3. We're not willing to wait on the outcome of the fight in December.

These statements are all contradictory and revealing for a numbers of reasons.

1. He's been quoted on the past saying Wilder didn't deserve 50/50 (although that's what Vlad got). And that Wilder was "unknown" and needed to fight Wyhte for exposure;
            2. He's been quoted saying that the money in the US couldn't be known and that the UK market was the more logical location for the fight; and
            3. He's been talking about mandatories but AJ said it a few times yesterday (and can be seen by looking at the current rankings) that there won't be a mandatory due.

All of this makes me believe that Hearn absolutely wants to get the April date filled before Wilder v. Fury because:
            1. He doesn't want to risk that fight doing big business and making the UK location look silly; and
            2. If Wilder beats Fury in emphatic fashion, his celebrity will explode in both countries and then there's a real question about who's the "A side."

What he said. And I still think Joshua wins. Just think it is obvious they want a different payday in April then Wilder, or want Wilder on a 100% Joshua friendly contract if Wilder's team decides to be desperate.

Comment

desperate minds for desperate times. does he REALLY think this is gonna work? hahahahaahahahaahha

Comment

c
                Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                It's funny you say Wilder deserves 25-30 when Parker got 33.

Wilder will end up with closer to 45.
                Funny as hell he would say that. Guess we know he's matchroom! If he beats the Lineal champ in style..... It'll be 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  The stupidity and lies of the Hearns are so obvious .They are greedy sick liars who are doing a Chris Eubank all over again admittedly on a bigger platform but nothing has changed with them otherwise.Old idiot Hearn even came clean and said Joshua v Wilder should marinade for two years .....and that is their obvious plan .How on earth could Wilder commit to a fight now and finalise any real deal at this stage .Like I say the Hearns are sick greedy bastards who ultimately are depriving the boxing public of the truth and fights we want ....

Barry Hearn has just said Warren will stop Tyson v A.J. ever happening because he will demand too much money ....Warren and Tyson have always stated the fight should be a split 50/50...I unlike the Hearns don't see that as a problem it will gross more than any other in history.They are pair of wankers , that's for sure.
                  Until Fury regularly pulls in 1m+ PPV buys like Joshua he isn't worthy of 50/50. Same with Wilder. It really is that simple. And I'm a Fury fan, or rather used to be. I predicted him to outbox Wlad easy but his all talk and no action style over the last few years has lost me. I think at his best he outboxes both Wilder and Fury. But he needs Peter and his Dad by his side. Neither of them will get a visa to go to the US and he fell out with Peter.

Stop defending Fury and Wilders claims to 50%. Joshua isn't a charity case. If they want to be the best they've got to fight the best. Purses, records and PPV buys more often than not will dictate who is the best.

Barry Hearn don't decide ****. He is an accountant who predicts both fighters should take the calculated risk of letting the fight marinate. That doesn't mean that others have to follow his advice and it seems they haven't.

Wilder doesn't have to sign anything. All that needs to happen is for him to come to an agreement on the split if he beats Fury. The venue, date and promotion is already decided. He will never get 50% though so he needs to be reasonable.

Comment

What happens if Wilder vs Fury flops on PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      Actually they do have to move pretty fast on this to avoid any mandatory challengers being called.

Brezeale is owed WBC title fight which is scheduled to be called in December. The WBA is in a mess with the Fres Oquendo situation. So this needs to be signed as soon as possible if they want all of the titles on the line.
                      this makes perfect sense! but WLorD, i dont see Wilder signing anything this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X