Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    There's always options. Joshua is cleaning out the division. He could fight Whyte, Usyk, Miller, Hughie next.

Deyonce could fight Fattie Fury, Briggs, Ortiz II then Breazeale
    Lmmfao!!! These muther****ers from Matchroom are fckn Hilarious!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Hearn is trying to turn Tyson v Wilder in to nothing more than a fight off to face Joshua.The bloke is putting on a show like last night where everybody including the bookies knew what was going to happen.He, through greed and stupidity has booked out Wembley for April without an opponent....what a plank and plan B an opponent that Joshua has already flattened.Talk about losing the plot. Hearn has done brilliantly to make A.J. and himself the sort of huge money he has but is being shown for the novice he really is with the contradictory statements he now regularly makes.

Joshua v Povetkin 1/9 on

Tyson v Wilder---- evens

Joshua v Whyte--ALREADY DONE!
      Tyson Fury vs Wilder .....evens that is a big fat lie. Unluckily for you I run an online betting site so it’s my job to know all the prices of fights.

The shortest odds for Wilder is 1/2 and the best price being 4/5.
      The shortest odds for Fury is 1/1 with the best price 11/7

William hill, coral and ladbrokes price Wilder at 8/11 with Tyson being 11/10

You are based in the U.K. so I don’t know where you got that evens price...... lying just to give your argument substance is not worth it but honestly it’s my job to know such things✌🏿

Comment

Hearn making stupid comments again.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is so full of **** acting like he runs the entire boxing world.
          They didn't want the Wilder fight period. Look at how many shots the 6'2" Poevkin landed on Josh. That should tell the story because Wilder hits a lot harder than the Russian.

Comment

This should be Wilders next 2 years
            2019 White Ortiz Breazale
            2020 Bellew Parker Chisora
            he would become elite, and piss off a whole lot of people.

Comment

Looking to fight Whyte next I see. Not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                No more excuses

Sign to fight wilder you coward
                Hahaha you've changed your tune from a couple of months ago! Sign to fight Wilder you coward? You were a fully paid up Matchroom groupie last time I checked. Finally seen sense eh? Idiots can learn I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Lol 😂 stop playing with us and just announce the fight with Whyte already.

No one but AJs Ball huggers would agree that it makes sense for Wilder to sign a fight with AJ unless the money is there this time.
                  Eddie is throwing up bait for people to take. And it is going to be Dillian Whyte and if AJ fights in the US it'll be Miller unless he loses.

Comment

Hearn is beginning to remind me of Arum back when he had 99+ excuses of why Manny can't fight Floyd. Interestingly enough, split rarely was one of them.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11512.html

Comment

Lol ***** move. They dont want Wilder to get a little more leverage. Eddie Hearn is clearly protecting AJ from Wilder. The AJ that fought Povetkin gets KO'ed against Wilder. Too stiff, slow and hittable

Comment

Working...
                      X