Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Anthony Joshua believes his long-awaited clash with fellow world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder will take place as it would be "silly not to". But promoter Eddie Hearn has warned a deal must be agreed quickly if the American is to be Joshua's next opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That sh it don't even make sense. We can't wait for Wilder. We understand if Wilder loses, well have to find another opponent.

How is it enough time for another opponent, but not enough for Wilder?

Comment

Sign the contract deontay, sign the contract....

Comment

right so agree before wilder could get more leverage aka they dont want the fight how some people cant see this yet is beyond me

Comment

Lol, that’s slimey as fuck!!! Wilder shouldn’t agree anything now. His leverage after beating Fury is the only way he deserves more than what’s on offer currently.

Comment

AJoke is his real name or Always Juicing

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Lol, that’s slimey as fuck!!! Wilder shouldn’t agree anything now. His leverage after beating Fury is the only way he deserves more than what’s on offer currently.
              Pretty much

Comment

Is AJoke turned down $50,000,00 guaranteed! All I need to know. Ortiz would beat him and so would Wilder

Comment

No more excuses

Sign to fight wilder you coward

Comment

I think Aj beats wilder but Hearn is at fault for this fight not happening both Aj and wilder want it. If Aj is asking for it and wilder is asking for it I don’t get what Hearns hold up is. He obviously isn’t as confident as I am that Joshua can win

Comment

Working...
                    X