Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    The stupidity and lies of the Hearns are so obvious .They are greedy sick liars who are doing a Chris Eubank all over again admittedly on a bigger platform but nothing has changed with them otherwise.Old idiot Hearn even came clean and said Joshua v Wilder should marinade for two years .....and that is their obvious plan .How on earth could Wilder commit to a fight now and finalise any real deal at this stage .Like I say the Hearns are sick greedy bastards who ultimately are depriving the boxing public of the truth and fights we want ....

Barry Hearn has just said Warren will stop Tyson v A.J. ever happening because he will demand too much money ....Warren and Tyson have always stated the fight should be a split 50/50...I unlike the Hearns don't see that as a problem it will gross more than any other in history.They are pair of wankers , that's for sure.
    A 50-50 split is a problem when Joshua is a bigger draw. The split should be around 75-25/70-30 in Joshua's favour.

Comment

Hearn just needs to do one, tbh. Negotiate behind closed doors, and try find ways of making the fight, rather than reasons not to.

Media declarations aren’t going to cut it now. The fight between Joshua and Wilder/Fury needs to happen next. The fans have spoken. Nobody wants to see Joshua vs Whyte.

Sick of all this BS. Go negotiate and make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
        Ortiz would not beat Joshua.

He is a 40 year old man with no elite wins, no titles and barely any notable victories.

Nothing to suggest he beats a man who’s taller, heavier, younger, more active and has fought a higher standard of opposition in the last two years than Ortiz has in ten years as a pro.

The Ortiz myth is out of control.
        Man PEDvetkin was up on all cards and he looked like a 100 year old Cruiserweight.

Comment

Piss my pants yellow is fury and wilder fought to 2 draws then both retired just to spite hearn.

Comment

The Hearns have driven me away from boxing. I am not coming back either. Fück the Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Man PEDvetkin was up on all cards and he looked like a 100 year old Cruiserweight.
              Up on all cards, until getting brutally KO’d, so the scorecards are academic aren’t they. A bit like Ortiz v Wilder...

I’m absolutely aware of Joshua’s limitations, but Ortiz has done absolutely nothing in his entire career to suggest he’d beat Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                The Americans need to put pressure on their cowardly cherry picking champion to fight AJ.
                I can't stop laughing. Wilder don't need pressure, just a common sense contract. AJ asked for 50M, it was delivered and then all we heard was excuses and fight this guy first and flat fees and....and.....and....so on and so on.

Comment

"fast eddie" is beside himself with jealousy over the fury wilder matchup

Comment

Hearn is a terrible promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      A 50-50 split is a problem when Joshua is a bigger draw. The split should be around 75-25/70-30 in Joshua's favour.

It's funny you say Wilder deserves 25-30 when Parker got 33.

Wilder will end up with closer to 45.

Comment

Working...
                      X