Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Look Forward To Reminding Everyone I'm #1 at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    At this point he hasn't proved he's #1 til he beats Spence. And to a lot of people he'll need to beat Spence AND Crawford to reclaim that spot.
    I get what you’re saying, but at the same time, those guys have done less than Keith at 147. Weird how its Keith Thurman who has to prove hes the welterweight to beat and not the other way around.

Comment

Yes he is. He beat Porter and Garcia. But he is not undisputed n. 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        After Wilder knocks out Fury and Ortiz within the same year there will be no question who the lineal heavyweight champ of the world will be.
        Based on resumes you can't tell me that Thurman isn't the best welterweight in the world
        Ortiz is just a contender , like Miller, Whyte and others. Just stop acting like he is ex world champ, big name or something.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          No. 1 spot is up for grabs imo, Spence and Crawford hasn’t beaten anyone close to porter and garcia combined, which Thurman obviously did.
          Absolutely without question..

The realest post in this thread.

Comment

Very smart of thurman. Take your time to get your body, hunger or whatever it is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              I get what you’re saying, but at the same time, those guys have done less than Keith at 147. Weird how its Keith Thurman who has to prove hes the welterweight to beat and not the other way around.
              Exactly, whilst he has been away what have the others done? I dont get that too.

Comment

Looks like perfect timing to me. He's on his way back. He should do some heavy sparring, take a tune up then fight Spence on early 2019.

Comment

Thurman is still the #1 welterweight in the world as well as Tyson Fury is in the Heavyweight division, rather you like it or not, until someone proves otherwise

Comment

#1?! Hell Keith, we just want you to remind us that you even fight at 147

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
                      nope your not even in top 10 welter
                      Log off and turn off the computer.

Comment

Working...
                      X