Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Look Forward To Reminding Everyone I'm #1 at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    Thurman is still the #1 welterweight in the world as well as Tyson Fury is in the Heavyweight division, rather you like it or not, until someone proves otherwise
    Anyone who's been gone 12 months & doesn't have a fight scheduled I don't consider a guy that should be ranked til he fights again. Thurman's been out too long. When he's back, depending on how he looks & who he fights, I'll re-consider him for the #1 spot since I did consider him #1 before he left boxing.

Same deal with Fury. And when Fury came back after his time away from boxing I didn't believe he deserved the #1 spot anymore cuz of who he fought. If Fury gets by Wilder I think he could be #1.

Boxing is a fickle sport. Being out of the game can be brutal for your career. Its unreasonable to "save spots" in rankings for guys who are inactive when other guys are staying active. I get the desire to give a guy the respect & standing he deserves despite his activity level, but like it or not you gotta keep moving forward or people are passing you cuz time doesn't stop for anyone. Boxing is an extremely what have you done for me lately sport & Thurman & Fury ain't did sh^t in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      Well, to be fair Spence did beat the guy that Porter lost to. Spence also beat Peterson way more convincingly than Garcia did.
      Well so did mathysse...so is Mathysee now better than Danny and Spence ? No because he already lost to Danny. Triangle theories dont work in boxing

Comment

Thurman is still the #1 welterweight in the world
        reasonable, arguable, perhaps

as well as Tyson Fury is in the Heavyweight division otherwise
        you went too far

Comment

The ONLY way thurman is going to remind everyone that hes the best is when he fights spence! until then stfu keith! nobody cares if u beat porter AGAIN! Spence should get the porter fight BEFORE thurman does and we know thats not happening!

Comment

He should remind us that he still exists. #1? We don't even know who the dude is anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              That’s why he said will.
              No. 1 spot is up for grabs imo, Spence and Crawford hasn’t beaten anyone close to porter and garcia combined, which Thurman obviously did.
              Really?!? kell brook beat porter who beat garcia! kell brool at ww is better than ANYONE on thurmans cv!
              Last edited by suffolkbull3; 09-21-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                #1?! Hell Keith, we just want you to remind us that you even fight at 147
                bwahahahahahahahaha GREAT POST !! LMAO!!

Comment

Keith Thurman is back!!! Hopefully he can get in the ring before the year is over.
                  Welterweight division is on fire & like it or not "One Time" is STILL the man to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                    Really?!? kell brook beat porter who beat garcia! kell brool at ww is better than ANYONE on thurmans cv!
                    Kell brook win < porter+garcia wins
                    You can say kell brook is better than both of them, but the value of both those wins outweigh the value of a single win.

And were not even gonna talk about the issues going into that fight.

Comment

Too much talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X