Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Look Forward To Reminding Everyone I'm #1 at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Look Forward To Reminding Everyone I'm #1 at 147

WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) is looking forward to returning to the ring. Thurman, 29-years-old, has been out of the ring since winning a close twelve round split decision over Danny Garcia in March of 2017. On May 19, the news broke that Thurman would be out of action for at least six months following surgery on his right elbow - which he says was an issue prior to the win over Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman is smart.. that fool has been doing crunches non stop since the collazo fight!.. lol. he almost got the abs of steel ready for Spence's double fisted body attack.. which is Thurmans only weakness.. a healthy Thurman with abs of steel vs Spence is a better match up than Spence vs Crawford or Mikey. That's my honest opinion..

Comment

Good Attitude, glad to see Thurman's still got Hunger pains.

Comment

Talk is cheap. Heavyweight division has the same problem. Three guys claiming to be the best with belts. Thurman, Crawford and Spence are equal to Fury, Joshua and wilder. Fighting each other proves who's better not words

Comment

Good i think he has the tools to beat Spence and showed he has champion mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            Talk is cheap. Heavyweight division has the same problem. Three guys claiming to be the best with belts. Thurman, Crawford and Spence are equal to Fury, Joshua and wilder. Fighting each other proves who's better not words
            After Wilder knocks out Fury and Ortiz within the same year there will be no question who the lineal heavyweight champ of the world will be.
            Based on resumes you can't tell me that Thurman isn't the best welterweight in the world

Comment

At this point he hasn't proved he's #1 til he beats Spence. And to a lot of people he'll need to beat Spence AND Crawford to reclaim that spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                At this point he hasn't proved he's #1 til he beats Spence. And to a lot of people he'll need to beat Spence AND Crawford to reclaim that spot.
                That’s why he said will.
                No. 1 spot is up for grabs imo, Spence and Crawford hasn’t beaten anyone close to porter and garcia combined, which Thurman obviously did.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  That’s why he said will.
                  No. 1 spot is up for grabs imo, Spence and Crawford hasn’t beaten anyone close to porter and garcia combined, which Thurman obviously did.
                  Well, to be fair Spence did beat the guy that Porter lost to. Spence also beat Peterson way more convincingly than Garcia did.

Comment

nope your not even in top 10 welter

Comment

Working...
                    X