Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Time to admit what we've been telling you all along. GGG is too slow and cant adjust. At 154 GGG has no power to crack Floyd's granite chin. Easy work.

Think about it.....

Floyd absolutely SCHOOLED Canelo. GGG couldn't even beat Canelo on the backfoot. No way GGG lays a glove on Floyd.

Might as well add GGG to Floyd's resume because the outcome should be obvious to you now.

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Time to admit what we've been telling you all along. GGG is too slow and cant adjust. At 154 GGG has no power to crack Floyd's granite chin. Easy work.

Think about it.....

Floyd absolutely SCHOOLED Canelo. GGG couldn't even beat Canelo on the backfoot. No way GGG lays a glove on Floyd.

Might as well add GGG to Floyd's resume because the outcome should be obvious to you now.
    Okay Troll your coward fighter had to get Canelo to go to 152 to make the fight. Happens now then Canelo should dictate the details. Floyd is a b****.

Comment

He schooled a 21 year old Canelo. You don’t get much credit for that

Comment

ggg adjusted. he fought differently this time and did more damage

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
          He schooled a 21 year old Canelo. You don’t get much credit for that
          So does Floyd get credit for schooling Hernandez?

Better yet what would you haters say if that was Floyds only loss?

That's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
            Okay Troll your coward fighter had to get Canelo to go to 152 to make the fight. Happens now then Canelo should dictate the details. Floyd is a b****.
            What weight did Canelo fight his previous fight? Just wondering.

Hater

Comment

Think about it.....

you are on fantasy land here...
              add to that triangle theories dont work in boxing...
              if floyd wants to get credit over ggg then he needs to fight him and beat him .. that will be unfair to ask due to the size difference imo, but it is what it is...

Comment

I salute your extraordinary manipulation of boxing logic.

Comment

That's what I thought.
                  Thought what, if you are talking about Genero Hernandez, that was years ago and yes he fought great that fight. However as he aged he had to have every advantage go his way in negotiations and always talked about money, blah , blah , balh, but didnt half fight. Threw like 30 punches a damn round. He is the only fighter i know that could get points for defense only, besides RJJ , but alteast RJJ would throw powers shots. Not just one potshot then retreat or hold. So to all you guys he brainwashed into thinking he was some super natural or tough guy, He isnt. Tell him to beat pac then try to fight Canelo now at 160, no stipulations. See what happens.

Comment

That's what I thought.
                    I happen to believe Floyd is the Goat so you’re picking a wrong fight with me but we all know Canelo wasn’t ready for that fight at that age

Comment

Working...
                    X