Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Time to admit what we've been telling you all along. GGG is too slow and cant adjust. At 154 GGG has no power to crack Floyd's granite chin. Easy work.

Think about it.....

Floyd absolutely SCHOOLED Canelo. GGG couldn't even beat Canelo on the backfoot. No way GGG lays a glove on Floyd.

Might as well add GGG to Floyd's resume because the outcome should be obvious to you now.
    Dominance? Please, he fought a better fight this time and it was great to watch it. I think he loss this one too

Comment

Beat on women to prove he was a tough guy?

A boxer does this?

Lol. You may not be a hater, but you sure speak the HATER rhetoric.
      facts are facts dude he did time for it. Sorry , but that was true. All of the sudden why is Floyd popping up againn. He had his time go back to being a dad and promoter.????? I will never fight again, he siad like 5 months agao.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        So Can Canelo call himself MBE ?
        Mexico Best Ever
        He's making a case. He still has A LOT of boxing left.

MBE. I can dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          Dominance? Please, he fought a better fight this time and it was great to watch it. I think he loss this one too
          Lead left hook. Yeah dominated that boy.

Did you watch the fight sober?

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
            facts are facts dude he did time for it. Sorry , but that was true. All of the sudden why is Floyd popping up againn. He had his time go back to being a dad and promoter.????? I will never fight again, he siad like 5 months agao.
            But you said a pro boxer was involved domestic dispute because he was trying to prove he was tough?

You don't see the fallacy in your statement?

Lol.

Hater

Comment

TBE beats both them bums in the same night

Comment

But you said a pro boxer was involved domestic dispute because he was trying to prove he was tough?

You don't see the fallacy in your statement?

Lol.

Hater
                no fallacy just facts dude. Didnt get his way or have advantages so he lost his cool huh?

Comment

Floyd also gets credit for Canelo knocking out Baldomir, the Lara win, Trout, heck might as well throw his entire resume in there. TBE

Comment

Time to admit what we've been telling you all along. GGG is too slow and cant adjust. At 154 GGG has no power to crack Floyd's granite chin. Easy work.

Think about it.....

Floyd absolutely SCHOOLED Canelo. GGG couldn't even beat Canelo on the backfoot. No way GGG lays a glove on Floyd.

Might as well add GGG to Floyd's resume because the outcome should be obvious to you now.
                    Typical Floyd fan lol. It's like if he beat him then we beat him also.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                      Typical Floyd fan lol. It's like if he beat him then we beat him also.
                      I agree, not about Sumpthin, but Floyd. He needs attention so bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X