Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Darnell Boone is a light heavyweight with a record 24 wins, 24 losses and 4 draws. He won by by KO 13 times and was KOed 5 times. In 2013 Boone KOed current light heavyweight champ Stevenson. Stevenson went on to KO Dawson and Bellew. By your strange twisted triangle theory logic Boone would KO Bellew and all the other good fighters Stevenson KOed since losing to Boone by KO.

What a simple minded analogy.
    I know it's hard for a hater to comprehend Floyds greatness in all its glory....

But obviously a win by a flash KO by a less skilled fighter would not apply.

We're talking tangible skill sets and analysis here * For example - how easy was it for Canelo to train GGG and REPEATEDLY land a lead left hook? Safe to say GGG is too slow to avoid Floyd's lead straight/pull counter traps.

EASY WORK

Just add GGG to the resume already. 51-0.

Floyd TBE
    Canelo BME

Comment

It is not about Mayweather at all to be honest and trying to attach Mayweather to this Win for Canelo is complete BS

Mayweather had his run on the top and the sport of boxing is in a BETTER PLACE without him. Network Deal Everywhere for all these Promotions AFTER Mayweather retires how ironic is that I can give him some credit for that with Mayweather vs Pacquiao and Mayweather vs McGregor being Massive Events, I think that played a Role into Networks being more willing to invest into boxing seeing how much the sport can Generate and everybody wants a piece of the pie now

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        He schooled a 21 year old Canelo. You don’t get much credit for that
        Lmao you see how they lie because they can’t handle the greatness of Mayweather. Canelo was 23 with nearly 50 fights. He is just better than slow unathletic a Canelo. Deal with it 50-0 No Clen

Comment

Working...
        X