Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must have graduated from the Donald Trump school of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      What weight did Canelo fight his previous fight? Just wondering.

Hater
      And yes i am a hater if you say so. Dude fought like a cowward got gift decisions, ducked guys, fought them when they were way past their prime. Then boasted about it and beat on women to prove he was a tough guy. You are a troll . Floyd's time ahs past and if i am Canelo i would even give him a shot till he's like 45 , just like he did other fighters.

Comment

Dude don't even joke like this. The ggg fans and floyd haters will go apesh-t.

Comment

Yea I think thats true. Anyone you beat who does something later on only enhances your legacy/stance in the game. I mean look at Pedraza winning a belt a division up. That makes Tank's W over him look just a lil more impressive. And there are a ton of examples of that being a thing in boxing.

And there is probably a lowering of importance in a W if a guy falls off too hard to after he fights you to although there is always the angle that you "ruined him" so I feel like I see that less.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Dude don't even joke like this. The ggg fans and floyd haters will go apesh-t.
            Haters made their own bed. It is what it is. I'm just stating facts and opinions.

Comment

Haters made their own bed. It is what it is. I'm just stating facts and opinions.
              Key word is opinion somthin everyone has one like ass holes and elbows.

Comment

We've already seen a floyd/broner fans are celebrating too much thread. We really don't need anymore of a sh-tstorm on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Yea I think thats true. Anyone you beat who does something later on only enhances your legacy/stance in the game. I mean look at Pedraza winning a belt a division up. That makes Tank's W over him look just a lil more impressive. And there are a ton of examples of that being a thing in boxing.

And there is probably a lowering of importance in a W if a guy falls off too hard to after he fights you to although there is always the angle that you "ruined him" so I feel like I see that less.

This is common sense - unless it is applied to Floyd - then it's a triangle theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                    And yes i am a hater if you say so. Dude fought like a cowward got gift decisions, ducked guys, fought them when they were way past their prime. Then boasted about it and beat on women to prove he was a tough guy. You are a troll . Floyd's time ahs past and if i am Canelo i would even give him a shot till he's like 45 , just like he did other fighters.

Beat on women to prove he was a tough guy?

A boxer does this?

Lol. You may not be a hater, but you sure speak the HATER rhetoric.

Comment

So Can Canelo call himself MBE ?
                      Mexico Best Ever

Comment

Working...
                      X