Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI HATER: Canelo dominance over GGG is really a win for FLOYD and his legacy. TBE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Uh oh! Haven't read through the thread yet, but is it safe to assume some posters are mad?
    Yep. Not sure if it's because GGG was walked down MEXICAN STYLE or if because FLOYD RESUME JUST KEEPS IMPROVING OVER TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 fire

Comment

IMO GGG never had anything for floyd regardless of weight, he'd a never caught floyd flush.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          See comments earlier in the thread!

I'm an unapologetic Floyd fan.

**** what a hater say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

**** what a hater say.
            No you a groupie

Dominance huh? I guess maidana had dominance on Floyd with that logic than

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

**** what a hater say.
              Ok. I just don't want a sh-tstorm. That said, dramashow and others that cosign or post memes and lob insults when guys lose really look like sore losers and bitter b-tches complaining that those things are being done to GGG.

Comment

what does Floyd have to do with this fight? your guy lost, get over it, it was close

Comment

Darnell Boone is a light heavyweight with a record 24 wins, 24 losses and 4 draws. He won by by KO 13 times and was KOed 5 times. In 2013 Boone KOed current light heavyweight champ Stevenson. Stevenson went on to KO Dawson and Bellew. By your strange twisted triangle theory logic Boone would KO Bellew and all the other good fighters Stevenson KOed since losing to Boone by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                    Okay Troll your coward fighter had to get Canelo to go to 152 to make the fight. Happens now then Canelo should dictate the details. Floyd is a b****.
                    Nelo's team was the one who brought up the 152. T.B.E. said sure I'll take that....LOL....do you REALLY think those 2 pounds would of helped Nelo? No way Jose….LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      ggg adjusted. he fought differently this time and did more damage

Comment

Working...
                      X